Bloody hell!

DahnHilla
DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Travel insurance is going to cost œ153 for 44 days in Morzine.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
<b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
<i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
<center>
</center></font id="size1">
<i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
<center>
</center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">

Comments

• -C-
    -C- Posts: 1,168
    Maybe the best œ150 you ever spend, when your are lying on the side of a mountain, with a broken leg, awaiting your air lift...

Meep Meep!

[:0] [?]
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    well that's 3 pounds a day.

One fewer pints.

My Scott

My Single Speed

Always remember to pick your Uni according to the local trails or you'll be stuck with nowhere to ride for three years!
    360 Posts: 5,940
    thats quite expensive if it doesn't include your bike.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

P.s Im not doing that again.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by -C-</i>

Maybe the best œ150 you ever spend, when your are lying on the side of a mountain, with a broken leg, awaiting your air lift...

Meep Meep!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

On another point, for alot of riding some of us do in france your insurance is invalid anyway.

Obvoiusly not a problem if you can drag yourself into town but need an airlift from russellsbackyard or the widowmaker and your in serious trouble.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

• -C-
    -C- Posts: 1,168
    I found a company last year that was pretty good.

The only criteria was as long as it wasn't timed/race conditions, then you would be covered.

I think it was about œ25 a week.

Meep Meep!

• DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    Doesn't include bike cover. [:(]
    Wait, it does, but only up to œ600 which is somewhat inadequate.
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1">
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
    Yeah most of them say that, but like most insurance companys they'll take any excuse not to pay out, riding your bike down a trail marked "no bikes" being one of them.

My point is that if you do go off the beaten track be careful.

• Jon
    Jon Posts: 133
    œ150 is pricey! Mine's costing œ30 for 2 weeks+. Incl. all the medical, repatriation, off-road mtbing, airlifting, cancellation etc. It doesn't cover my bike on the plane though. Neither does easyjet. Luckily, my house contents policy does.
  • Mine comes to abuot œ48 with Snowcard. Covers me for flight cancelations, medical problems, injuries from downhill mountainbiking etc etc.

<center>
    <font face="Arial">Zoo Pitbull</font id="Arial">

<font face="Arial">Turner DHR</font id="Arial"></center>
    <center>
    <font>Zoo Pitbull</font>

<font>Turner DHR</font></center>