The future

Comments

• me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    awww, can ya feel the love? someone go over and hug glyn for me

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by admin1</i>

<i>Apparently there still will be sections unique to each magazines. Which is essential.</i>
    Yes, there will be

Fact: You won't have to reregister

<i>What about User Names? Will we get to keep our 'original' ones?</i>
    Yes

Fact: Post counts will be carried across

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    UBER WOOTS!

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    I might make it to a grand after all!

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    I used some blueberry flavoured one we got from the free clinic once
    NEVER AGAIN
    My penis was blue for 3 days
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • alexhill
    alexhill Posts: 366
    [:O] anyone though about what will happen to the forum rides?
  • MCole
    MCole Posts: 109
    They'll stay there, stop worrying
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    But, but, but...

THINK OF THE CHILDREN! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • JinjaNinja
    ...I always think of the children :)

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    NEVER AGAIN
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    logo.jpg
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,066
    We know, thats why you're on the register.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • JinjaNinja
    Takes one to know one... :p

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • homers_double
    I'm stumped by your retort.....seriously.

I thought nobody knew.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Keeners
    Keeners Posts: 5
    <
    *Looks at his post count*

| *Looks at his ban count*
    |
    |
    |
    V

I have more bans than posts. I'd better get to carry these across...

<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
  • JinjaNinja
    Tell tale signs were there, You need to cover your tracks better HD

EDIT: on the subject of children[:0] i still have that lego, never got round to sending it out so if your still intrested i'll give you a PM when its ready to ship.

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • homers_double
    Tell me how you do it, I need to learn from the pro's.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • JinjaNinja
    I saw you buying packest of worthers origanals... For the "grandchildren" eh?

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • homers_double
    Yeah just shove it in a box and let me know. He's starting to copy the models on the side of his block box now.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • JinjaNinja
    Aye aye skipper.

I'm off to do some work now :(

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • jamiejim
    jamiejim Posts: 244
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What about User Names? Will we get to keep our 'original' ones?- Yes<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Damn, my name sucks. I want to have a funky/rad/cool/wicked name
    MBUK
  • homers_double
    You cant have it, its mine.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

I'm stumped by your retort.....seriously.

<b>I thought nobody knew.</b>

I knew your child was an ingenius cover up!

• homers_double
    Pft, I might as well turn myself in now.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>

The WMB Don't seem like that bad a lot tbh, They think there more mature then us, and in a lot of cases are, but get there kicks by laughing between themselfs about how supiror they are.
    You say that like we don't...

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">:) README
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url] (but don't change the subject or I won't get it)</font id="size1">
  • Big Red S
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Keeners</i>

<
    *Looks at his post count*

| *Looks at his ban count*
    |
    |
    |
    V

I have more bans than posts. I'd better get to carry these across...

Seriously, what are you doing this for?

[url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url] (but don't change the subject or I won't get it)</font id="size1">
  • Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Big Red S</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>

The WMB Don't seem like that bad a lot tbh, They think there more mature then us, and in a lot of cases are, but get there kicks by laughing between themselfs about how supiror they are.

I dunno, we aren't pretending that we're more mature than them or better in someway, just that we're somewhat annoyed about our reputation when they don't seem much better from what I've seen.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Chaparral
  • JinjaNinja
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Big Red S</i>

Well, yeah, the general impression was that the joining of the forums would be bad, because everyone over there is boaring and can't take us. All i'm saying is it could be good as long as people stay away from the I AM MBUK AND DONT LIKE YOU mentality.

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • JinjaNinja
    /
    #I can seee you#

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • Big Red S

All i'm saying is it could be good as long as people stay away from the I AM MBUK AND DONT LIKE YOU mentality.
    Honestly, I can't see that happening. Which is a shame.

• JinjaNinja
    I think most people will be able to handle it.
    Although i've seen proof already from some of our "esteemed" forumites that this isn't the case.

http://www.whatmtb.com/forum/topic.asp? ... ichpage=11

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg