Blast from the past.

Thantos
Thantos Posts: 533
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
My mum has just found one of those finger bikes in my brothers room.

They used to be so much fun.

<center>
Shred it,
it's Stinky.</center>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

7" wouldn't fill a small child.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<font color="white"><font size="1">R.I.P Rich</font id="size1"></font id="white">

Comments

• Ohhhhh yeah!

<font size="3"><center><font color="red">Bike!</font id="red"></center></font id="size3">
    The Internet World Ended On 04/07/2007
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    Not as good as the finger decks, that was some slick shizzz

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    I used some blueberry flavoured one we got from the free clinic once
    NEVER AGAIN
    My penis was blue for 3 days
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • Wow, a blast from the past. They came in just after the 'Tech Deck' era did they not? œ10 for a 10cm plastic skateboard, what mugs we are.

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="teal"><center><font size="2"><font face="Georgia">I'd rather not.</font id="Georgia"></font id="size2"></center></font id="teal">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Stuff
    Stuff Posts: 290
    Ha when you said blast from the past I thought you might have found some old bike part knocking round! Possibly annodised purple cantilever brakes or pedals with toe clips

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DavesNotHere</i>

I wouldn't have put yours on anyway, on account of you being a n00b
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Pain is not temporary at all. It sneaks back up on you when its cold and damp