What was that beer...

Curry.
Curry. Posts: 26
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
that was served at like -3 degrees and had a special dispenser and ice crystals formed and all that guff.

a link to the Youtube video would be nice [:D]

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>
I fu<s></s>cking love you man!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>
<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>
I fu<s></s>cking love you man!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>

Comments

• JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    Coors sub zero, but find it yourself

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    I used some blueberry flavoured one we got from the free clinic once
    NEVER AGAIN
    My penis was blue for 3 days
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_vVb2TWeuc

There you go mate. Had a pint of the stuff last night as it happens.

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="teal"><center><font size="2"><font face="Georgia">I'd rather not.</font id="Georgia"></font id="size2"></center></font id="teal">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Lee_erm
    Lee_erm Posts: 56
    That's immense.

<center><i><font color="orange">absolutely</font id="orange"></i><font color="red"><i>herming</i></font id="red"><i><font color="orange">along</font id="orange"></i>. </center>

<font size="1"><font color="beige">RIP rich</font id="beige"></font id="size1">
  • JinjaNinja
    tis old, was in metro like 9 (billion) Months ago.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    NEVER AGAIN
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    logo.jpg
  • Stuff
    Stuff Posts: 290
    It just sounds wierd with an American saying 'Pint' It just sounds wrong. It's all a but gimmikyand with my sister owning a pub I can imagine the installation and maintenance would be an arse.
    I still want one though

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DavesNotHere</i>

I wouldn't have put yours on anyway, on account of you being a n00b
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Pain is not temporary at all. It sneaks back up on you when its cold and damp
  • JinjaNinja
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Stuff</i>

It just sounds wierd with an American saying 'Pint' It just sounds wrong. <b>It's all a but gimmikyand </b>with my sister owning a pub I can imagine the installation and maintenance would be an arse.
    I still want one though

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DavesNotHere</i>

Umm, what syllabub isn't these days

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg
  • Stuff
    Stuff Posts: 290
    Ha it would help of I knew what a Syllabub was

Pain is not temporary at all. It sneaks back up on you when its cold and damp
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    That looks disgusting.

<b>Winner of the "Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite" award</b>

<div align="right">Myspace</div id="right"><div align="left">Bebo</div id="left">
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • JinjaNinja
    Sorry, no sel<i></i>ling on the forum, so "f<i></i>or sa<i></i>le" comes out as syllabub

NEVER AGAIN
    logo.jpg