suspension forks

rock shox
rock shox Posts: 24
edited May 2007 in MTB general
hi all i need some help from the proffesionals i have about œ110 to spend on some suspension forks what do you reccomend[:p]

what a great cup run from the blues!!!!

Comments

• elmotheewokking
    elmotheewokking Posts: 2,279
    What use? Travel/Frame they are going on?
    Second hand with that budget.

<center>
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by i_used_2b_fukpigonabike</i>

at least it hasn't rashed like my groin.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>
  • rock shox
    rock shox Posts: 24
    i would like them to have as much travel as possible i would prefer them to be new

• mongooseTE17
    mongooseTE17 Posts: 328
    What bike are you putting them on! Try ebay and hope for a good deal on an old secondhand fork. œ110 is only going to get you some cheap xc or dirt jump forks that will be crap and last aboun 6 months. What riding do you do? We need more info!

My Elite!
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1331161/
  • newmember
    newmember Posts: 66
    rock shox tora will be a good bet if you can extend your budget a tiny bit, at that price, you can't *really* choose a style specific fork... some retailers were knocking them out at œ110-œ120 a while back. ebay will get you some about that price...
    <hr noshade size="1">
    [}:)]
    <font color="white">_</font id="white">\_/\_/\_/\__,

<b><font color="green">F</font id="green">lur<i>r</i>y co<font color="red">p</font id="red">ied <font color="orange">m</font id="orange">e.</b>