tuesday isn't the tuesday you're looking for

'ning

nippy start

sunrise ride, coffee, wfh, stroll to scoff avocados, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049

On the train headed for The Big Smoke, got quite a few meetings today. Train seems pretty busy, must be the TWATs (Tuesdays, Wednesdays And Thursdays) brigade headed into the office.

Food and a beer or two in town after work as an incentive to get finished quickly.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196

Wotha!

Weather is shaping up good again though off to Weegie land for my sins.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 942

Morning

Lovely day here. However the milk had gone off as we don’t have a fridge now so I haven’t been able to even have a cup of tea. I haven’t had a coffee since Friday when the coffee machine got packed. Anyhow shed got moved to sister in law’s and last of the plants moved to new house. The only jobs left should have been pulling out the washer and drier so someone can collect them tonight. But the nice people buying our house now say they no longer wish to pay for the curtain poles despite agreeing to before.

So I’ve got borrow some steps from one neighbour’s as Mrs W is adamant that she’s not leaving them for the tight f*ckers.

On a more positive note it’s Mrs W last day at work.

• Short run on the way to work, only 3.7km as I've got a sprint tri on Sunday so keeping it light this week.

Plus still being whacked from weekend doesn't help.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Ditto re weather. Hope traffic is better than yesterday, took us 3 1/4 hours to get to weegieland and only 1hr 25 to get back.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,118

Yep busy on the way in

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,268

strolled to boost the economy, restorative bubbly and avocados on the way

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 385

Morning Workers and Shirkers. Currently feeling demoralised due to ptakers getting away with doing sweet fa. Senior management is oblivious or blinkered not sure which. Might have to find a boat and jump ship before current one sinks. Fingers crossed it gets sorted before I have to jump. On a better note it's reasonable weather for a change.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Watched black Chinook choppers fly down the Tweed valley very low, quite impressive machines!

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

Afternoon folks,

Another day of orifice based fun and games, pleasant, if chilly, wobble in the sunshine at least. Should be nice and warm for the return leg. Out to the movies with the family this evening, old bike wobble tomorrow before going to see the old dear and pub with some mates on Thursday. I really should try to get some rest though as I'm feeling completely shagged after last week.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

I walked into the office to hear one of the girls saying "I could feel my gag reflex kicking in so I had to get it out my mouth" 😳

I sought clarification and was told I had a dirty mind. Turns out they were discussing a sour gobstopper

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Vsveee