'ning

even nippier, no ride as i've not dug out the winter garb

much coffee, stroll, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,150

Wotcha!

Not blowing a hoolie and it did rain that much.

Quite knackered after yesterdays roller effort (with added banging tunes).

Some Porsche tinkering today maybe but first; more coffee and deep contemplation.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,105

Early run as out with work later, working from the hospice first though for added lack of fun

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 938

Morning

Bright and breezy here. Already dismantled the bed for tomorrow’s removals, rest of today will be packing stuff in the garage and trying to decide which bike doesn’t go in to storage.

• Weather OK but chilly, either ride today or tomorrow, not sure yet.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,843

Jacket and 3/4 length shorts on for this mornings ride in, first time in a while. Conkers have started to drop off the chestnut trees in the garden which means it's officially autumn and time to start planning a skiing holiday.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Autumn? We had bloody frost on the rattan cover this morning!

A short ride was had, full length tights but under estimated what was needed up top so ended up at home with cold fingers and toes.

Gym later.

Ironman have announced a full distance event in leeds next year. I shan't be entering but might set my sights on it for 2026.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227

Busy day on the Reserve, things various from tool maintenance to moving large granite blocks, with a freebie Tunnock's tea cake or 2. Sunny mowstly but that cold NW wind! Forecasting down to 2 tonight, clear skies so likely. Aurora chance? Might be too far south.

Anyways. Info for the select few. Chatting with farmer on site doing hay baling. He was emphatic about the impact of this repeatedly v wet year with ongoing flooding across the country on availability of produce from grains through potatoes to vegetables. Time to stock up on the basics I think, like flour, porridge oats et al. 😳