early ride, cafe, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,101

with the morning light came rain, ride postponed

gloomygrey

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Sunshine 🌞- up early ( for us) then off to see the start of the Tour of Britain and then a spot to see them twice on their circuit.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    edited September 3

Yes, start in Kelso. Border news did a terrible report on it. I guess we're too used to ITV and ES. I can't say i'm a fan of Kelso TC - boutique shops, cobbles and hardly any greenery.

Anyhoo, good place for a pedal.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,077

Meh tired, hopefully less time at the hospice today as everything seems to be settled currently.

hopefully a run later but obviously fluid

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557

Decent sleep had after yesterday pedalling efforts. Looks like it wants to rain here in deepest darkest Kent, so I'm staying inside and cracking on with a spot of financial engineering.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Might go pedal. Some actual, real sun this morning but it's gone cloudy and threatening. Meh.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 892

Afternoon

Took a while to going this morning as I was feeling a bit weary after yesterday’s windy ride. Stretching and rehab weights done, now watching the cycling, might watch both races at the same time.

• Excellent day out, saw the ToB, start, then twice on the route and caught the finish, good weather too. Local lad got the KoM jersey as well.

• pinno

KoH surely?