2022 Cannondale Supersix Evo SRAM Etap 51cm VGC

Cannondale Supersix Evo 51cm race bike used for a few race days only in 2023 by one of the Spectra Cannondale Team girls, who are now getting a new bike sponsor.

This bike is in excellent condition. I have shown a scratch on the seat tube and forks, there are a few scratches on the Carbon wheels but other than that it is in VVGC, cost when built >£6000. I sourced this for my wife's friend however it's too low at the front end and too long even with the smallest 80mm stem fitted. I have the 100mm stem also and can supply either. Please bear in mind although I have spares the bike is shown with the max number of spacers it can accommodate safely. This can't be increased unless you change the forks! Also includes out front Garmin/computer mount.

Spec as follows;

Frame SuperSix Evo late 2022 model full carbon size 51cm

Wheels Cannondale R45 Hollowgram full carbon with Hollowgram hubs set up as tubeless with Schwalbe One TLE 30mm new tyres and thru axles. 180mm discs front and rear can easily be changed for 160mm if required.

Groupset SRAM Force D2 24 speed Etap AXS. 48/35 Chainrings and 10 to 36 Cassette. Charger included. Prime Chain catcher.

Bars and stem Cannondale KN0T Aero with 80 or 100mm -6 degree Stem and 36cm c/c Aero bars with integrated cabling. New handlebar tape.

Seatpost Cannondale Hollowgram Carbon Aero

Seat Selle Italia Flite Boost titanium135mm wide 250mm long (£200 plus saddle)

Comments

• mcp73
    mcp73 Posts: 94

You haven't mentioned the price. What are you looking for?