sungod Posts: 17,268

'ning

scorchio, but hope it's less windy

ride over volcanoes, cafes, bask, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,252

Early start after an early (ish) night. Ride over the hills followed by drinks in town.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod

cafe stop two, involving jamon y queso

trying 9 bar today, on these smooth roads it's just so good

• Cloudy, no cycling today, off to a wedding in Fife, soon to get kilted up.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,195

Yep, cloudy this way too. Tomorrow is supposed to be better and if it's a Westerly, I can sample the weather before Vincerockshox.

Banjaxed after yesterdays roller action. Think I may have overcooked it. Need IV coffee.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod

still rather windy, stopped to take a pic sideways to the wind and almost got blown over

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,195
  • Please make sure you use up all the rain before it blows east.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,047

Good sleep after yesterday's MTB fun. Back to roadie stuff tomorrow, but relaxing for now and will watch a bit of the Olympics at some point.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

Evening folks,

Been a nice day here. Traditional slow start was enjoyed, this was followed by a bit of pottering before heading over to the old dear's. Big sis is over, which is nice. Unfortunately her arsehole of a husband is also over. Did a few odd jobs over there then went to visit my cousin. She came to the old bike exhibition last week with her husband, he's now bought a Raleigh Record like the one he had in '84.