mild start

early ride, cafe, nip into gmc, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091

Morning pirates du ciel

Started dull but is brightening up.

Yesterday turned out stunning after the inauspicious start. First decent warm day of the year.

Today: chores and runaround and admin...

More coffee needed.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Glorious morning after a looooonnng weekend. Got up though and managed a decent ride in mostly sunshine. Arm warmers needed though as it’s an 8km downhill and is shady at the bottom.

unfortunately I’ve got to sweat the rest of the day out at work.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Morning

Feeling a bit weary after yesterday’s stroll. Just on second coffee and catching up yesterday’s cycling. May attempt to do some cleaning. Later is viewing another house.

• Thankfully bit cooler this morning, coffee whilst watching lots of caravans leave the site, empty tanks and top up water and away we go.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Meh, feeling below par, can’t decide if it’s a big or the current training schedule - but being ill before beer isn’t ideal

work stuff, chase dealer for car update and run gently later

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Up early, drive pedal, shower, coffee, tax mitigation, more coffee, scotch egg. So far.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Mrs W retires September so wants to move. It could be local, it could be North Yorkshire, Cumbria or even up your way.