sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

brighter start, probably cloudy later though

ride cafes laze bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning All. Nice dry and warm start all be it cloudy. Nipping out shortly for a ride on some local trails and paths I've spotted on google maps, should be fun. Later a day of DIY and OH appeasement will be going on.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091

Morning les pirates d'eau douce

Drizzling. Meh.

Have you no proper OS maps Oxo?

Some chores today.

First; coffee.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Sunny, windy, driving day, down to Tewkesbury for overnight before Glasto. Van packed with wide range of drink and foodstuffs.....

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Meh, much wine drank at my dads birthday party last night.

now back home and I think the kids may have actually walked the hounds 😳

run with a pal and then unplanned but potentially a bike ride and the pub

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Good birthday bash at a mates last night even though I was driving. Relaxed start today with a bit of garden action this afternoon as it looks nice out. Riding mate is too knackered to ride today after only getting back to the UK late last night and having ridden over in Dutch land yesterday, so tossing a coin between a solo ride later or riding to work tomorrow morning.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,670

Morning. So son arrived back from uni yesterday and after a few hours announced he was feeling worryingly unwell. A few hours on 111 and a couple of call backs later that evening and he had an appointment at local-ish health centre. Seems he has some virus or infection in ears and throat that also gave him heart palpitations. I spent an hour in car waiting for him and nodded off. Woke to him tapping on window and me with drool from mouth.

At least its not Endocarditis as he first thought.

I'm now off to bed with a cuppa for a snooze after not much sleep.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

I have but Google maps with satellite pic helps. Neither show how fuxxing muddy 1 was and the other local farmer has decided its his private road. Email local rights of way officer for that one.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201

Warning to the joggers on here:

Don't go jogging in a safari park 😳

Glasto eh? That don't impress me much 😉 Sunday legends slot. Easier to enjoy via BBC though.

It's sunny! Again! Lots of outside fettling done. Time for a coldie and get prepared for the inevitable draw tonight.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

How the fuck do you 'stray into' a wolf enclosure? I should probably read the article but you'd think fences would be involved

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

Holiday mode fully engaged here. Raining this morning, but not a problem as we went to our friend's bar. Nicer this afternoon thankfully. About to go out for some food.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Evening

went for 18 or so mile walk, now feeling a bit foot sore and fried. Planned finish at the pub with a pint failed as I got there at half six and they shut at six on a Sunday. What’s the world coming when pubs don’t open on an evening. Now at home having a nice cold beer wondering why Mrs W doesn’t seem to making any moves towards the cooker.

• We are volunteer stewards for Oxfam, so don't know what our shifts are until we get there, then we can see what acts we can catch. In campsite tonight to make maximum use of the facilities until we go to the festival site tomorrow!