sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

cloudymild again

early ride, coffee, maybe nip into gmc, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning SG. Early bimble in to work as usual. Light and dry out, but tad chilly. Starting new project today so will have my head down for a couple of months without being bothered with the daily 💩.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Not enough sleep but so should really into the offices but too many teams meetings means it’s a wasted trip.

work snizzle and then see running with some pals

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Mid week lull, loads to do but a site visit first.

this week will fly by, 21st is my birthday, 23rd is the boys 21st so we’re having a house party on Friday. Meal out on Sunday.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

On the train into town, got a few meetings including one with the boss. Could do with a coffee to start things off. Same again tomorrow but will pedal.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod

actually a bit nippy, glad i wore a gilet

more coffee

• sungod

willie mays dead :(

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    edited June 19

Bonjour les patapoufs

Cloudy. Though the wind has finally stopped blowing out of the north but pedalling will have to wait as 'solar expert' is visiting.

If he doesn't take his boots off when asked, he'll be put out.

First; second coffee.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cloudy, hopefully better later. Coffee then wash the MH ready for trip down to Glasto on Sunday.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

'ning

Back to work today. Token gesture leg spin this morning before going into the office.

Hardly slept last night, seems lots of others had the same problem including tlw.

• pinno

But that is that not proper Cricket he used to play.

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,670

Morning. Busy busy day again.

Had to get my site boots out of the locker for the first time in ages. Been walking around with the feeling of short wooden planks strapped to my feet all morning.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,660

Turned out to be feckin Covid after all. Doing the antivirals treatment at the moment to try and kill it a bit quicker. Need to be on duty for probably the most important taxi duty of my life on Monday. Mr WS in for investigation procedure.

Been rubbish weather here so sitting in bed all day looking out the window is about the best option. Bored silly though.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

Afternoon folks,

Proud dad day for me, shirking from home as female child was getting results for her degree today. All very happy when it was confirmed she'd got a first, we were pretty confident as she is stupidly clever and worked hard at it. But she was stressing so very glad to get the results. All the more remarkable with the added complications of her dyslexia and still struggling with the chronic fatigue. Very happy now. Out for a celebratory meal later when the boy gets here. Might try to get out for a wobble after work and before food.

That's dull Spinner, GWS, more importantly hope the other half doesn't get it too.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Afternoon

Sun keeps trying show it’s self which is rare thing these days. Done a session on the turbo and not a lot else. Just catching up on races I missed over the weekend. Managed to prepare and cook dinner one handed last night, might have another go tonight.

• pinno

No joy WS.

Well done VN's female child.

• pinno
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,670

Almost. Various big infrastructure and refurb projects with project managers. Also trades on the tools. Learned quite a lot of interesting stuff about future plans etc. Long day. Missed planned club ride tonight as back late. Meh.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727

Good evening,

Turned out nice, current bun came out to play 😀

Went for a ride up the hills then down for a pint a lunchtime – marvellous

More beer tonight and a game o darts

That’s bad luck WS hope it’s a quick recovery for you

Well done V68’s little girl - have one for me while you’re out 😉

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

WS 😢

V68 😎

• Stevo_666

WS, best of luck with recovering by Monday and for the OH's procedure.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Nice one V, the girl done good.

And as an added bonus, no more course fees and rent/living expenses to shell out for, hopefully. (Only one more year to go here...)