sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

cloudymild

ride cafes and laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning. Nice out. Local parkrun and a bit extra planned. Bike ride later on new gravel bike. Then chill ๐Ÿ˜Ž hopefully. I will shift some of the lard acquired recently. Have a nice weekend everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Sunny morning, maybe ride , evening, elderly relative sitting!

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091

Late start me. Weathers isn't looking great and the wind is in the wrong direction. Must have lots of coffee and consider my options.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod

nippier than anticipated, could've done with warmers, bit of drizzle starting now too

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

'ning

Scorchio-ish.

Going up to the local high spot to try and catch someone on the radio on a random island. Much needed haircut later.

Daddy long legs conference/territory dispute going on in the corner of the living room.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Much needed catch up on sleep this morning. Washing machine is taking beating now that junior is home. Supplies, hound walking and then will suss out the best time for a bike ride this weekend.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Topped up the bin with ye oldeโ€™ Karcher and now off to screwfix for a new one.

no riding due to incoming parcels, manly action later ๐Ÿ‘Š

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201

Who is the bubby we have to bubby up to?

Well warm and sunny hereabouts, got quite sweatybetty while strolling around dahn tahn, inc getting a proper non-selfinflicted haircut. Will fiddle around for a bit inside, wait for sun to pass its peak before getting more Stuff done outside.

• N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,034

Afternoon folks, warm but been a number of showers that have blown through around Old Winchester Hill, can't decide if I want to go riding or not.

Another poor night's sleep as needed window and curtain open, as bedroom stuffy. Despite sleeping mask, woke me up for a while around 0530. Still zombified after all but one of my daily caffeine drinks quota.

Thank cod there's nothing essential that has to be done today!

================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Great weather here, cafe ride with OH, garden stuff this afternoon.

OH creating another in the pics of bikes at cafes series......

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669

Afternoon. Nice bimble ride with the OH. Taking it easy after covid. Body seems ok but fitness way down... Steady 22 miles which was nice. Got caught in downpour. Luckily persuaded wife to stash my rain cape in her pannier.

The rest of the day will mainly be tasked with Covered Escutcheon hunting to stop wasps nesting in the lock.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• sungod

in the hurry to go out for an early ride, dropped an el

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Afternoon.

Nice and sunny but rather windy which meant todays 71 miles were a lot harder than expected. Maybe I shouldnโ€™t have increased the weight on yesterdayโ€™s dead lifts. Now building up to catch on the cycling.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Lycra shorts with stocking and suspenders!? Me likey. ๐Ÿ‘

Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • pinno

Windy windy and slightly chilly (late) ride. Must go have a hot shower and then it's Lasagne with alcofrol.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Managed to get my ride in as Mrs 666 & Junior were happy mowing and planting stuff in the back garden. I can feel a cold G&T recovery drink coming on a bit later.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Baroso valley Chiraz is punching way above it's weight for the price. Sumptuous, rich, low acidity.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201

You're living in the wrong part of the world pal. Was no wind scorchio here today, then late pm big thunderstorms sounding out northwards over the Forest Park et al, didn't come this far south. But the racers in The Gralloch graveller would have been in out and done by then.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

Evening folks,

Lazy day as glassback is still playing up, not as bad but don't want to do any damage. Old dear now safety installed in Padova so I get another break and big sister gets to see more of her. Stage 18 of the Giro finishes just down the road from her in Prato delle Valle, says she's going to watch even though Coppi doesn't compete any more ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like the photo of the Mrs taking a photo v.... Looks nice and quiet there.