Giro 2024:- Stage 8: Spoleto – Prati di Tivo, 152.0k​m ***Spoilers***

2»

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791

The cat killer makes a move

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160

Pog not even looking like he's breathing

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535

If he hadn't won that after the work his team did....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors

Storer showing class

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

Well that was that

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,161

Well that was dull, first disappointing stage of the race for me.Did get my first map of the race though.

• mididoctors
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

Pogi is pretty effing impressive. Jest sayin'

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    edited May 12

Boring. Jest sayin'. The only thing we can look forward to is breakaways (and some nice scenery). Contrast this to last years Giro.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,449

Some people have very short memories.

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,161

I can definitely see him having a bad day. Question is will he already have more than enough of a cushion by then and / or are his rivals capable of taking advantage of it.

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

I think the last giro was, IIRC, one of the most boring Tours ever bar about 15 minutes in the final time trial.

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,762

Yes, it was miserable last year. Yesterday's stage was interesting for a while which beats most of last year. It was pretty - last year only really had the dolomites in the sunshine to look at.

Go and look at rate the race, I'd already have this as better.

Also, if anything happens to Majka, pog could find himself having to deal with a load of trouble.