thursday through the darkness of future past

'ning

brrr again, but bright

coffee, wfh, stroll for browse bubbly coffee+biccie, maybe scoff some avocados, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Can’t be bothered to run, but doubt I will get time later as in heading home, so a plod around the local roads it is.

work snizzle with lots of meetings, but none providing food 🙄

later will be the gym or the pub

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Morning les coupe-jarrets

Bit chilly and grey.

I heard distress noises and protests from Mrs P it silly o'clock. It's okay, Beans pounced on her.

Coffee and then cafe in the sticks.

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

Morning

Woke up sunshine and frost. Just getting stuff ready for a weekend away in West Yorkshire. I can barely contain myself with the excitement.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,614

Quite fresh early on - couple of base layers and a windproof jacket were the right way to go. May have to ditch the jacket on the way back though.

Onwards to more coffee, Scotch eggs and tax mitigation.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

sunny stroll

bubbly served, avocados on the way

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

'ning

Winter has returned. Ice in the garden and had to scrape the car this morning.

No bike ride cos it's forecast rain later. That's the official excuse anyway, reality is my legs are farked 😕

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    edited April 18

Today Beans is officially a man cat as it is his birthday. He's 3 (though you wouldn't think it).

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wet and chilly, housework and zwift...

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

@Webboo2 depending on how far west you are our paths may cross as I may venture that way on Saturday morning.

Staff being idiots, customers whos hands are tied are suffering idiots. The idiots are amongst us and they must be stopped!

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

We did a tour of Cleckhuddersfax early and are now in Upper Denby.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Huddersfax is about as close as you’d get.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

Happy birthday Beans. Hope dad is taking you out for a pint tonight.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Had to drive the EPO in this morning, so whilst it was still chilly, as Stevo says, it didn't rain. Shirking from home tomorrow so should be dry around Kingston. Just booked in to have another covid jab due to being special, this will be my 8th I realised.

Not much else going on, much whispering around the orifice, but nobody knows whats happening other than posturing at the top.

Hope B³ has recovered and is back in the land of the living.

Hmmm, wrote that but it didn't post yesterday