Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446

Cold, bloody cold 🥶

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883

Tis cold, leggings and a coat on this mornings head torch run.

Now in the offices, hungry and tired, out out later so will recover

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 417

Morning

Its started well today, rain and high winds. Then problems with the boiler which we had serviced last week. Booked car in to We buy any car to get rid of it. Went to move it and the fvcker wouldn’t start, now waiting for the AA. I’d go back to bed if I wasn’t waiting for them.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,438

Check Motorway quotes. Their valuation was £2k above we buy any car on mine.

• pinno

All change tomorrow weather wise (apparently).

• Chilly, showers, less wind... off to 60th Birthday do later, might fit in a zwift first

• Webboo2

My car’s pretty unhealthy to say the least. I’m hoping if the AA get it started it will get the 8 miles to we buy any car.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712

Motorway much better that WBAC when we sold Strifeys car. You only take it to WBAC for a lowest price indication or to offload something rubbish and you dont want them to kick the tyres too hard.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712

Morning Peeps. Busy morning, seems the floodgates have opened to let loads of small annoying things through now year end is over. Sorted or Teflon desked most of them, not considering what to do for lunch.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446

We buy any car didn’t check the engine or test drive the car when I used them. Hope it starts then explodes after they’ve paid for it, conning wotsits.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Webboo2

According to the AA man the battery’s knackered so it’s currently on the drive with engine running. Waits for lightening bolt from Rick.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,046

Helping out on site today, needs an extra pair of hands to get around some tricky bits.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 143

Afternoon peeps. The weather gods are not to bad here for a change, reasonably nice out. Managing to dodge the 💩 that's flying at the moment. Running later all being well and start packing ready for the wkends shenanigans.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,730

The sun was out. Therefore so was the washing and me for some outdoor fettling. Then clouds start appearing, then raindrops, then bleepin' hailstones. Ah c'mon weathergods you're just taking (or indeed issuing) the pish now.

• pinno