sunday detecting pineapple encoded in supernova remnant

'ning

nippier

wide cafes laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Tis nippier - run 1 with part of my running harem now, then run 2 with the others at 10:30

then drop the student off

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

'ning

Gym, probably a bike ride later

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

You want to run and then you want to have another run?!

What's wrong with you?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

Morning les faux jetons à la sauce tartare

Bright and breezy. A bit too breezy for an outdoor pedal just yet.

Amstel Gold today. If Pog wins with a long solo breakaway, I just might not bother with men's pro cycling for quite a while.

Coffee

Laters

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615

Up a bit too early for a weekend, woken by the hounds needs their morning dump. Guess we shouldn't have given them those fish treats last night.

Chilling morning and a decent ride round the lanes this afternoon with a mate.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

You can carry on watching: Pogi isn't riding Amstel Gold.

Correctamundo, bright, sunshiney and not raining, yet. Woss gahn on? What to do today...?

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn

Some Polish mead was enjoyed last night but a little sweet to be honest. Off for a rare cycle with the missus shortly. Need to practice my shouting before we leave.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Many things, big egg and cut head from running into a tree is the latest one

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning. Sun shiny shiny and not breezy. Mutt walked and been working in the garden already. Wifey wants garden furniture out and sunsail thing up. Ride out later. Dropping unwanted camping gear off to daughter as she's taking grandkids away soon for the first time. What TLW is alluding to his that he perves on his running hareem by following there shapely figures. 😉 Enjoy your day folks.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinno

What the hell did the tree do to deserve that?!

Frikkin tree mugger.

• pinno

Phew.

Alaphilippe is shyte, so we can rule him out.

One for Tom P?

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Morning folks, but only just.

Traditional slow start was enjoyed, heading to the coast to offload female child shortly, quick coffee first. She's into the final stretch now. This is causing much stress and fretting, but not enough to make her get up early to start working on things. Hopefully she'll keep going with the structured hours the EPO has had her doing the last 3 weeks.

Back to work tomorrow, almost looking forward to it as things should start to improve, it'll be a long slog and a lot of work of course.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

First decent cup of tea in 18 days.

obviously just hit the red wine when we got home last night. Got a mountain of washing to do then off to see the small people later for a decent English.

Gym or Cragg Vale tomorrow, depends on the forecast onslaught of rain I suppose.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn

Survived pedal with missus, I was closer to wiping out than her as I was constantly looking over my shoulder to see if she was ok. Richmond park crazy busy as always on a sunny weekend but fortunately was just a quick in and out.

watching Amstel Gold now, Come on TP!

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Just caught up on roubaix, my VDP prediction was correct.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

Afternoon.

Nice day here for once. So went for a ride, 76 miles doing a reccy of ride I plan to do with the Wednesday Boomers when it my turn to organise the ride. Got passed by a couple of triathletes giving it loads. Let them get 50 yards in front then chased them down and sat on, one of them didn’t look too pleased when he turned round to see an OAP sat on his wheel. He went back to the front to increase the speed.🤣 Need to catch on the cycling now.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615

Nice 60k jaunt with some half decent climbs. Think I'll have some apple based recovery drinks in a bit.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Less wind so out for a wee ride, mysterious rattle on bike.

Found out new 11-34 cassette 11sp needs a spacer on the freehub whereas all the other 105 11sp cassettes don't need it - weird