The Sunday sands of time are passing between my yoes

First beer at the beach, ordered Thai sharing dishes and am still running on about an hours sleep.

Currently getting our bearings, and more beer.

Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

windynippy, dry, gloomy not sunny

looks a bit warmer than the serpentine hd

ride, coffee, more bubblies

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Lovely HD. Have a great holiday!

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning sleepyheads. Apart from the above.

Mutt walked earlier and about to have a bigger family walk around the local stately pile near me. Weather definitely not so nice today, oh well its a British bank holiday what do we expect. Ride out later then family coming around to decimate the house and food reserves this evening.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,614

Nice one HD. I'd like to bo back to Thailand in the not too distant.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,614

Epic sleep after a good ride and some apple based refeshement yesterday, (cut short a little bit by the clocks going forward). Onwards to light evenings for a change.

Junior heads back to uni today and doesn't appear to have packed anything yet so expect much faffing around from her and Mrs. 666. May stay out of the way and sort a few bits of crap in the studio & loft. Coffee and chilling with the hounds for now.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Washed car. Washed bikes. Now need to wash me. Beautiful sunny day. Had first coffee al fresco in the sun.

Feet up soon and watch a depleted Flanders, sadly in the absence of WvA and others after the mahoosive crash in Dwars door vlaanderen.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Traditional slow start was enjoyed, now relaxing for a moment after tidying the kitchen in preparation for the incoming maelstrom that is the lad cooking. Rather greyer than yesterday out, but at least it's not raining.

Looks good HD, I've not been, but really should given my cousin lives in the north and I have a good friend on Koh Lanta. Shame they're in opposite directions from Bangkok.

• Sunny , dry , no wind, bike ride with local club, then chill....

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

Evening

Another slow day, took dog for a walk to look at the landslipped road which is the local attraction. Talked to lady in the antiques shop that has lost 65% of their business since the road closure. Watched mens and womens Flanders. Now about to sit and eat Indian meal knocked up by daughter dearest.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

delightful bubbly evening with the ladies, no rain despite forecasted sogginess

hope it stays dry for a ride after a nap

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny