coffee, nip into gmc for natter, wfh, bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Bike packed ready to catch the train to Welsh wales, should be a giggle

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Been to the gym after a medium weight sunday evening with friends.

Birthday meal tonight at a local curry house followed by bed as I need to charge the sleep battery for a 1am alarm on Thursday.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Morning

Mondays chores completed and follow up appointment with shoulder consultant booked. Thinking about going for a ride on best bike as it’s been dry for a couple of days only to see it’s raining. So it’s watching other people ride their bikes till it stops.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,612
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Binned going into the office after junior needed a lift back late-ish last night, so WFH. Gearing up for our annual process of torturing numbers until they tell us what we want to hear.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Morning folks,

Grey moist and cooler than it should be for the wobble in. Frustrating morning in the orifice as the computer system is only playing sporadically. At least this means it's only shit some of the time, it's not working at all the rest of it.

Might go for a walk down the road just to get out of here for a bit. Very glad it's a short week.

Does TLW start his new job next week? That's going to be a shock to the system. We must be careful to help him through what will be a difficult time and not laugh at him.

• Stevo_666

Shock of work can be a serious matter. Just ask Pinno 😊

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    edited March 25

Or any Scottish person for that matter.

Birthday meal still on in the absence of my mother whos birthday it is. Due to a change in ferry times they've missed their flight.

Good news - still having a curry

Bad news - I've got to pick them up from the airport at 11.30 tonight so will have to have a lemonade instead.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Traws eryri - on gravel bike, it’s brutal but had a giggle

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198

See you pal!

A day of avoiding motorway driving muppets. FFS. Lane hogging, tailgating, cutting across multiple lanes, undertaking, switch lanes sharply without signal, and on and on. Worst in C Ingerlaand, M40, M42, M5, M6. No wonder there are so many delays due to 'accidents'.

Anyway, home post the dahn saff visit. Aaaanndd relax. Guess I'll have a dry Monday glass or 2.

• Stevo_666
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198

Nah, you and Rick keep paying your taxes, no dodging there, for to fund the lazy old f-ers. Like wot endorse #toryscum Jeremy xunt and his 'promises' to keep on keepin' on. Luvverly jubberly.

• Stevo_666
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

where's pinno?

bubbly afternoon with ladies turned into bubbly night watching old movies and more bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny