'ning

brrr again, maybe less windy

ride cafes laze bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Meh, it’s colder here despite being 5000 ft lower

10k race today after a decent late night in the pub without much food - so should be a challenge.

later is prep the bike for tomorrows trans snowdonia ride over a couple of days with a pal and obviously the pub

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727

Moaning,

Bright and sunny but chilly at the moment

Good luck tlw

Just about recovered from Fridays walk. Tough going as I haven’t done any distance walking for a long time. The pubs being shut and not opening on a Friday until around 4pm didn’t help (couldn’t believe this), needed to get my boots off and let my feet cool down. I told the chap that organised the walk it was poor planning, he was a bit miffed at that LOL

No real plans for today so I’ll take it as it comes. Starting with more tea of course…

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning all. May nip out later on bike if wind drops a bit. Definitely chilly as down to single figures before windchill. Good luck Mr T. Don't forget to post pictures.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Ride later this morning to meet MrsHD at the end of a ten mile mixed terrain run. Maybe lunch out, who knows.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,611

Feeling a bit fuzzy round the edges after last night's gig up in town, but my ears survived somehow. Going riding this afternoon to blow away the cobwebs and expect to be rather slow.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Morning.

Another bright but windy as fuck day here. Done some stretching to try and get things moving, will climb in a bit. Then watch the cycling.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Long cycle in the wind and cold. Still processing T47b's passing.

Shower, stretch, eat and watch the remains of GV.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Also feeling a little weary after last night up in town, and a few nights out before that one. Been down to collect the female child from uni, now relaxing with a cup of Rosie.

Quite sunny out, but windy and a bit fresh.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Half decent ride spinning easy up the climbs so as not to kill my knee followed by Roast lamb lunch with a few pints.

todays purchases include new pedal batteries and a travel fishing rod as my 20+ year old model fell apart as I took it out of the case.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

I hope I don’t pass away before you, you’d be utterly devastated, possibly suicidal. Poor sausage. I’m fine though (touch wood) so don’t worry 👍

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Busy with a capital B. Just had a bowl of rather tasty pierogi. Cabs wrapped in carbs, Mmmm.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי