brrr, nippy, but less gloomy/soggy

ride cafes laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Morning les pignoufs

Sunny, showery, windy, cold. Brr.

Ex ex tenant coming to pick up stuff today. The stuff the ex tenant should have paid her and the stuff the ex ex tenant said she didn't want until... I listed it all on faceache, donated sundries... Expecting some sh*t from her today.

Oh what fun. When it's gone, I can put it on the market, buy toys and gadgets and solar panels and snooker tables*

Coffee...

Laters

*This might be wishful thinking and believe it or not, I only need 1.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

sunny but windycold, really windycold, brrr

more coffee

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Was going to walk to the gym but we’re getting waves of hail.

later pack and plot a short route for a Sunday spin,

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669

Morning. Very sunny but clouding over and chilled wind. Hangover of sorts. Shopping shopped. Got to clean my summer wheels to go back on the car. Thrilling.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

Cold, windy, snowing, hail here first thing. Sunny right now but at least that's good for drying out the damp kit.

Was up the mountain early playing radios but someone angered Ra - 4 solar flares (1 X class) and a geomagnetic storm this morning already.

Need a nap before the TT later.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning all. Local parkrun turned into longrun. Nice bright but chilly Morning at the minute. OH,s taxi service around lunchtime then session on the bike. Spring appears to have definitely arrived.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Morning

Nice and bright but unfortunately the wind is gusting at nearly 40 mph. So it’s not looking good for a pedal so it might have to be the turbo. Not sure what is in store for the rest of the day.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,612

Slowish start, been out to get some stuff from the shops. Headed up to town later to see SLF play.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Slow and foggy start to the morning, the fog was in my head rather than outside. Knee is also giving my gyp, I don't believe this is drink related as it was also doing it before I went out last night. Also heading up town to see SLF with the lad this evening. Meeting some bloke I met on t'internet in a pub beforehand. Seem to have a spare ticket as mate that was going to come is too knackered, he had a stroke some time back and if he overdoes it gets completely wiped out. Trying to find a replacement as first reserve has also cried off.

Seems sunny out again although it was pissing down earlier.

Better drink more tea...

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Meh - flying back soon

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Good night out in the smoke, Camden has changed since I last went up there. Huge numbers of people. Gig was good fun, ears are ringing a little now.