thursday after the thera eruption

'ning

continuing gloomygrey

coffee, wfh, airport, bubbly involved

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Moaning all. My Friday comes around quickly for some reason. Misty and murky out made commute in a bit sketchy.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,611

On the train into town, works drinks this evening so looks like I'll need to get the first round in for the minions.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

An extra round rather than just the first round (before the stragglers have arrived) would be the decent thing to do πŸ˜‰

Pinno, מלך ΧΧ™Χ“Χ™Χ•Χ˜ וחרא ΧžΧ›Χ•Χ ΧΧ™
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Spring like again. Lots of work to avoid, feels like it should be Friday.

Pinno, מלך ΧΧ™Χ“Χ™Χ•Χ˜ וחרא ΧžΧ›Χ•Χ ΧΧ™
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

Morning les moujik

Windy wet and brr.

Yesterday was ace and now this.

Where has M sent you SG?

Coffee...

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Morning

Looking quite nice out. I was supposed to be waiting in for a delivery and a parcel pick up but have now been informed it won’t be today. In the world of shit delivery companies fucking DHL take it to another level. So not sure what I’m doing other than later is a scan on my shoulder then quiz night at the village hall.

• Stevo_666

(Makes mental note to delegate loads of shyte mid afternoon) 😊

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

PP needs an oven fitting this evening, other than that just the usual.

Would you believe that I drove to work today in a left hand drive 25yr old V reg smart car, one of the first registered in the UK.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669

Afternoon. Currently pondering whether to eat a delicious cup cake right now or do some yoga in my office to loosen up my back and shoulders. Current bets are on the cake.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Quite a nice day out there, irritating given I had to drive the EPO in today. Tomorrow I have to come in and can wobble, so of course cold and rain is forecast.

Out with the neighbours tonight, that can get messy depending on who turns up.

That reminds me, Stevo's round on Saturday 😁

I'll be very disappointed if PN69 didn't go for the cake.

• photonic69

I fought off temptation and sat the lovely cake on my desk where I could see it from my yoga mat on the floor. Was going to have it as a lunch dessert but a last minute meeting popped up so just finished it now. Absolutely lovely it was!! Blackcurrant center to a sponge cake with vanilla icing.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198

Oh hello, the forum software is back... a wee while back was getting 'insecure insecure..' alerts.

'kin tedious day, weather been shite and post a night of sleep broken by coughing have had a day of also feeling shite. 'kin L.

Planned trip dahn saff Saturday to visit daughter #1: not doing that feeling like this 😠

And life goes on...

• Stevo_666

I might be a bit late getting to the pub πŸ˜‡

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

just a quick out and back, ended up taking ladies to baccarat bar for bubbly and nibbles, hic

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Webboo2

Well shoulder scan showed lots of osteoporosis and a couple of small tendon tears but more worryingly that my bicep tendon is in the wrong place. So I guess it might be another op and 8 weeks without be able to wank as my arm will be in sling.

In better news we came 4th in the village quiz night and won a bottle of run in the raffle.

• photonic69

Sorry to hear about your tendon/shoulder/sling/no wank scenario. Did you know there is a whole service industry catering for this?

• oxoman

Sorry to hear about problems but isn't what you have the OH for. More worrying is the osteoporosis surely.

• pinno

Best stick to pedalling then Boo.

• Stevo_666

I hear that osteoporosis is a common problem in old women πŸ˜‰

• Webboo2

Actually auto correct changed osteoarthritis to osteoporosis. But what’s a few letters.

• oxoman

Either way what you doing about it Webby.