coffee, wfh, try to fit in a ride somewhere to check swapped freehub, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Run been run, now for a day on the slopes followed by ale

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Was up at 3am making lunch as I couldn’t sleep. Tired now.

work, maybe gym. Football taxi later.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Morning marchands de guano

Bright and breezy today.

Chores, admin.

First: coffee

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727

Moaning

Bright and breezy here too

Got a little bike ride done yesterday, went up the hills. Wow haven’t done that in a while and the legs know about it. Note to self: must practice this more.

Doctors later today for checks no not a lot planned – maybe drinkies later on now I’m starting to get over England’s last minute defeat by the frogs 😢

More tea…

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,612
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,612

Morning Peeps,

WFH and have a 'Teams' meeting with some of the minions this morning, otherwise its cracking on with a few projects until the afternoon meetings roll in. Sauna later I think, but coffee for now.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Morning

Well this morning bright and sunny start hasn’t lasted long as it’s raining now. Been out to fill the bird feeders but other than the wood pigeons none of then have turned up yet. Probably will climb later and lift some weights.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Light grey for the wobble in this morning, slightly warmer than expected too. Busy as the proverbial one armed juggler with crabs once again. Lad is turning up this evening I believe, then he's back on Friday and staying as we have a couple of gigs to go to. Quiet night in for me tonight as I'm out for the rest of the week.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

'noon

Was wet this morning so sacked off the bike ride and went running at lunchtime in the sunshine. Regretting it now because my shoes have suddenly decided to give me blisters under my toes 😕

Yoga later if still awake.

• Dry and mild so OH and I out for a ride - inevitable heavy shower halfway! Restored by coffee, hearty soup and cake in Lauder.

Home, cup of tea, watch birds in garden, deliberate on what to cook for tea.....