Monday on a ragga tip

Morning les cretins des alps

Beautiful morning and a bit frosty up here in this here land of Jock.

Today: as little as possible after yesterdays efforts.

First: coffee.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,857

Bump.

I know this will not work but I don't care, so there.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 710

Morning.

Dry weather seems be a memory as itโ€™s rained several times already here. Just catching up the races I didnโ€™t watch over the weekend. Once itโ€™s got a bit warmer I might go for a ride.

• Dry and chilly here in the Borderlands,

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,536

Morning. Bit windy out. Poop nights sleep. Up at 2.30am to close the shed door banging in the wind. Why is closing shed doors or investigating noises in the middle of the night always a manโ€™s job, bloody sexist.

Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004

Nice out there today, some work done and now waiting for breakfast.

might go for a run today to reactivate the legs after racing on Saturday. Basically because the sun is shinning.

later is running with the club

• pinno

1 tenant, likes baking...

• pinno

Police were not enthusiastic about visiting the property. Spoke to a mate in Cid and he said:

'Ask to speak to the duty sergeant specifically. Say this man is an 'unknown' from the Glasgow region and are you not concerned that he is dealing?' [weighing scales were found - microgram one's, not you average preferred Delia Smith endorsed]

Say also: 'There's damage to the property, remind them that's not civil [police do not want to get involved with civil matters] ...and that you want someone to go up to the property'.

Bingo! Except... PC cunt chops with female PC long sparkly nails say "He could be crushing prescription pills 'cos he can't swallow... this is just 'paraphernalia' ... but we'll hand it over to intelligence." ?! "You're not taking samples?" "There's not a lot to go on...".

Beggars belief. Meanwhile, as he abandoned the property and I haven't actually provided written notice of eviction (drug use is immediate termination of contract but I have no proof. I have no proof?!), theoretically he could come back and I would have no choice but to let him in as the 6 months minimum period was not due till April and I would have to have reason to hand him an eviction notice even though he is 4 months behind in rent + arrears.

However, he wants his son to be able to retrieve his belongings, he hasn't disputed non refund of deposit and he has made no attempt to access the property. The grapevine says he's lying low in Glasgow. He gets to drive around in an M3 BMW. I have a private debt collection company on him but I am not the only one.

This house gets sold I think.

• seanoconn

Salt, paracetamol, deep heat, Mmmm ๐Ÿ˜‹ my favourite.

• seanoconn

Thatโ€™s sucks Pinno. Would put you off tenants for life.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 297

Morning all. Usual WFW cba to ride in as cold and blowy so drove in. Feel sorry for Mr P, sadly popo not interested unless car chase or big amounts of white powdery stuff. Seen local beat lads walk by a well known weed factory and it got ignored until local Councillor prodded them for ignoring it. Good luck on retrieving the money.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinno

@sungod : are you doing you're miffed at the forum being down protest like a cat?

• Has Romain won over the weekend? ;)

================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,903

'noon

only just saw it was back, assumed it'd be the usual few days

simulated wfh while out having elevenses/lunch/drinks with lady friends back from their hols, winding down ready for a laze

it's windycold out, brrr

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,970

So was he the best out of the ones that applied to rent the place?

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 297

Mr P is miffed because his source of hoe and blow has done a runner.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinno

Well yes but then he lost his job and didn't tell me. Good references and 1 reference from a person I know.

M3 BMW and a cocaine habit and god knows what else expensive tastes, quickly went downhill. Son plays footy for Stranraer at age 16.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,970
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]