Help sizing new frame

I wonder if any bike fitters, or those with a better understanding of the field than me can help? I currently ride a 52cm Condor SuperAccaiao and a S Canyon Grail alongside a M Orange Clockwork MTB. Different bikes for different terrain, so not directly comparable (Condor & Canyon not a million miles off each other though). I want to buy a Vitus ZX1 EVO, but can't decide between S and M sizes. Assuming it's designed to be quite 'compact'? I want it to be closer to the Condor in terms of fit. In comparison:

Condor - Reach 384mm, Stack 533mm, ETT 537mm, ST c-t 520mm, HT 135mm

Vitus S - Reach 381mm, Stack 522mm, ETT 537mm, ST c-t 490mm, HT 112MM

Vitus M - Reach 387mm, Stack 543mm, ETT 551mm, ST c-t 510mm, HT 130mm

According to the height chart I'm pretty much bang in the middle, but have long legs/short torso. I know a bike can be made bigger, but not smaller (within reason), but bought a Diverge last year that was too small so am now super-nervous about getting a mail order bike wrong again.

Just looking for some views as I gather some info to try and make a decision.

Many thanks.

Comments

• If you aren't running the Condor stem as low as possible, medium Vitus could suit.

If you're running the Condor stem high, you might now be able to get the small Vitus' stem/bars as high and you might need to buy a longer stem. You might need to think about the small's 490mm seat tube, as normally you need at least 100mm of seatpost in the tube... With a short ~82cm cycling inseam {not trouser inseam} for my height, my road saddle is ~72cm from BB, so I could use a typical 350mm post with a 470mm seat tube bike.

================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo