my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

It's back. It's also odd.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

Yay, the reprobates are back. BR are at least consistent in that they've made the forum look progressively worse with each 'upgrade'.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

yep, first thought was... gah! my eyes! my eyes!

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Oooh, shiny and new. Unlike me.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197

And don't try to reconnect via iPad, the software gets very looping confused. This is via a laptop. Tbc if iPad will now work.

Bleepin' tech.

• beansnikpoh

Ooh, Pinno is now an Italian derailleur!

Last day tomorrow for a week or so. 10 days in fact.

Pictures don't seem so easy to post. Error code 403.

• beansnikpoh

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Hmm, this is odd. I logged in, looked at a couple of threads, looked at this one and noticed the like, flag, quote buttons had gone. Had been logged out. Clicked to sign back in and was signed in without putting a password in. Will take some getting used to I suspect.

Still better than the godawful software at work.

TLW, if the new place uses Microsoft Business Central run away as fast as you can, when you've done that, run away again.

Last day in the orifice tomorrow, then off until the 2nd.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Tried to quote B³s empty post to see if there was anything hiding, just an error message 🙄

• beansnikpoh

it wont quote your post either.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

Like I said, each version of the forum is more pants than the last. Wonder if they felt they had to get it back online before Xmas before they've sorted everything out properly? Whatever, I've been out at Bedgebury fun biking today and now chilling with a rather large G&T.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

When does @tlw1 finish gardening leave?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh

march i think. Assuming he got it.

• Where the hell do “media companies” find development resources so lacking in technical or practical skills? I am never surprised any more just how badly things get done and yet still approved as “ready” for public release.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

I wonder if this will work as loon said above logging on sent my iPad in to some sort of orbit.