'ning

rather soggy out

cafe splosh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Soggy indeed.

Battling train strike and rain to get to oligarchsville for second 50th lunch.
  • meh wet wet wet

splist slash shopping to be done...

o' dear!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Tipping down outside but the hounds had to go out because they saw a squirrel outside. Just towelled them down and hopefully they don't fancy getting soaked again for a while. Coffee and laze for a bit, then walk hounds once it dries off a bit. Then over to cousins place in South London this evening for a pre Xmas Dinner.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Another fairy tale morning.
    There’s even flood alerts in our area for tiny water courses that I thought were just dry ditches. So it looks like a turbo day or I could go for a wade down the road.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

meh wet wet wet

o' dear!

For wellies, canoes and sou' westers?

Damn soggy here too.
    Must feed the bedraggled birds.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Rather moist here too. For some reason I appear to have a hangover, much fun last night though. Got a few bits and pieces to do, nothing too strenuous of course.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    I wish the rain would FO. Got things to do outside, rather than richarding about on t'internet. Forecast says should get a short interlude in a while. Until then...? Woodburner is on. Caffeine is on.
  • pinno said:

meh wet wet wet

o' dear!

Damn soggy here too.
    Well done pinno for thinking about the wildlife image
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    ^ :smiley:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Resting this morning and doing a bit of work with my feet/leg up. Shifted about a tonne and a half of logs yesterday afternoon with BIL's help. Surgeon probably doesn't need to know about that though...
    Family do at parents later where I shall lord it up whilst being pampered as the injured son.

Jasper green chopping boards make a suprisingy good mouse mat on the couch.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

pinno said:

meh wet wet wet

o' dear!

Damn soggy here too.
    Well done pinno for thinking about the wildlife image
    he's fattening them up for beans
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Confirming there are no cost of living worries in Mayfair. Absolutely rammed with shoppers, eaters, drinkers.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Made it back from the badlands of South London, just catching up on the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]