Specialized Allez Elite size 52cm for sale

Hi,

I have a 52cm Specialized Allez I am looking to sell and wanted to offer it to forum members before listing on the bay!

It is essentially this bike (same colour)
https://specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/37957/2022-allez-elite/

Bought from Sigma in late 2022 as a stop gap whilst I had a warranty issue investigated on another bike.

Used for 4 months from Sep-Dec so condition is excellent, I swapped out the wheels and seat/post so the original unused Wheels/tires/saddle and post will all go back on.

IME these size up large so a 52cm would suit someone around 5'6-5'8. Steerer tube is uncut so room to play with front end height.

You can pick up a new one online for £999 so I am asking £400 for a FM.

If you are interested PM me and I can arrange some pics of the actual bike.

Comments

• Oh and it is the last of the Spesh rim brake bikes, they only make it as a DB now.
  • Judd5
    Judd5 Posts: 2

Hi, Is the bike still for sale? If so, would it be possible to see a few recent photos, thanks.

• Hi,

Yes it is still for sale.

It is safely locked in storage so I will get some pics taken and uploaded. Might be a few days for me to get over there though so likely to be early part of next week if that is okay?

Cheers

• Judd5
    Judd5 Posts: 2

Ok. Due to working away, ideally, I was wanting to try and get a bike this weekend. What area do you live in? If it's in a good a condition as advertised, then I could meet you at the storage, or wherever is convenient, to have a look?

Cheers

• Sorry, I couldn't get access until today. I have the bike and taken some pics. Unfortunately, with the new forum changes, I cannot seem to upload any photos.

If you are still interested, DM me and we can work out how best for me to get some photos to you.