wednesday represented through abstract structure

'ning

brrr

early ride if it brightens up, cafe, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Walk, rest legs and not run, a bit of work and then catch the train to Euston and then onwards to an industry ball. Will be messy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning emplâtres

Dark. Not quite as chilly today.

Will see the DWS at the school christmas concert later. That should be a giggle.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

Morning emplâtres

Will see the DWS at the school christmas concert later. That should be a giggle.

Laters

DWS?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Too much to drink last night, feel a bit poop, no cycle. Could and should go to a funeral this afternoon but probably won’t, bad Sean. Brian May was a friend of the deceased, so he might rock up.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Morning emplâtres

Laters

DWS?
    All this time... [insert rolling eyes icon]

Dodgy Wotsit Shorty as opposed to DWT.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    seanoconn said:

rock up.

I see what you did there

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Day 2 of lurgy. Seems to be getting worse.
  • Still WFH but driving out to a site soon. Village traffic is chatoic due to some lights going up to sort out a small sink hole.
    Chilly out, soup for lunch.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Bright and sunny but as the temp is hovering around 0 degrees no Gerries ride. Might get out later if it warms up. Just ordered some new approach shoes as my current pair are looking a bit dodgy for icy conditions
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Working in the cave today and got a visitor who didn't seem to care that I was watching him

Christmas party last night was alright and I avoided a thick head. Not sure how as the free plonk was a bit rubbish.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

• seanoconn
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How do you enlarge the tiny pics?
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Working in the cave today and got a visitor who didn't seem to care that I was watching him

Christmas party last night was alright and I avoided a thick head. Not sure how as the free plonk was a bit rubbish.

His after your nuts Stevo
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Bit like my hot Polish minion last night then :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ooh, tell us more. Dry roasted or salted?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ooh, tell us more. Dry roasted or salted?
    Salt was definitely involved as she made me drink a tequila shot.
  • Still sat here like a bloody flag pole, just submitting a few tax returns for my second employer.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Another busy day, had a morning of WFH then had to go in for the afternoon. One of the fools tried to catch me out in an email chain with bosses cc'd after I had a go at them yesterday. Unsurprisingly they only succeeded in making themselves look stupid.
    Off to the pub shortly as it's wednesday, our Christmas do is on Friday. Must try to behave, at least a little bit.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Today I killed a frog-faced entity. Sadly it wasn't Niggly Fartrage.

We were working on The Gardens formal beds, forking over post the half hardies being cleared out, almost the last dig and I spike through a frog which assume was hibernating just under the surface. Erse. Sorry Kermit.

Sad about that. But will happily take out Frogface. 😉