thursday decadence, sleaze and excess

'ning

brr continues

cafe wfh laze bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Cold, bloody cold. Dentist again this morning. Temporary filling came out straight away.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning Zapotèques

Brr indeedy.
    More brr tomorrow.
    More brr Saturday.

This is like an actual, real proper winter.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cold and a mix of couch rest and WFH.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Occasional white stuff falling here. Just had my over the telephone physio assessment on my shoulder. Now got the ok to see a real physio, apparently there’s one just round the corner, well 5 miles away.
    Need to sort out an appointment with the vet for Smartie cat. Then it will some climbing shoulder permitting.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Meh cold, older but not old dog had a limp this morning so took him back and then went out with the younger one…….. he is still sulking with me

Work snizzle and then out with a friend for a longish run with a pal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    I've got the circulation back in my fingers after a 'fresh' ride into town. Also some sideways action in the Panzer coming out of an icy junction in the sticks :) Coffee, scotch eggs and Teams calls await - marvellous.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

I've got the circulation back in my fingers after a 'fresh' ride into town. Also some sideways action in the Panzer coming out of an icy junction in the sticks :) Coffee, scotch eggs and Teams calls await - marvellous.

Scotch eggs plural? What’s your scotch egg of choice?

Don’t ever try a Walls scotch egg, rancid.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Only one thing springs to mind with Scotch eggs: constipation.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

One for now, one to fuel up before the ride back. Just Tesco jobbies, nothing special.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Verbal constipation maybe. I guess you don't eat them? ;)
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

The ones at the street market in Wimbledon Village on a Sunday. Plain pork sausage meat, though they do all sorts. Lovely runny yolk.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Funny.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Funny.
    I aim to entertain :smiley:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Definitely on the fresh side out there today, started with a bit of wfh as we were having a bed delivered, left the house at 9.30 and there was still a hard frost on the car. Opted to drive if too cold after my icy off in January. Now in the orifice dealing with the usual nonsense.
    Might go to Wimbledon Village on Sunday...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    St Andrew's Day so haggis pakora and chilli dip just enjoyed. 😊

Not sure on the decadence and sleaze elifents in t'thread title but excess, oh yeah. Thousands of trees planted today. Ok, saplings mainly in bundles and heeled into the nursery ground in rows to protect them a bit from the sub zero temps.

Nice watching the Belties as well, a week old calf there already and lots more mums looking ready to go pop. Those cattle are hardy as.