Endura Bibtights

Anyone used the Endura Windchill II bib tights or the FS260 pro tights (with pad)?

Looking to replace a pair of Rapha Pro Team Winter tights.

Am most interested in the material. The Rapha is quite a thick, almost neoprene like material which is quite stiff. Looking for something similar and with a compression fit but not the Rapha price tag.

Comments

• i.bhamra
    i.bhamra Posts: 304
    No experience of those ones, I have given these a go from Sportful. Very thick and warm, they size up quite large and were a little baggy on my skinny calves (looking at the picture on the link it seems to be the case on the model too so maybe my calves aren't that skinny!) but price and quality is good otherwise.

https://saddleback.co.uk/products/sportful-ws-super-bibtights?variant=39519815991381&currency=GBP&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiJPK5NDkggMVv5FQBh15mgU3EAQYASABEgIBkfD_BwE

I recently bought a pair of Rapha Pro team winter tights, much closer fit and very warm but a small part of the stitching on the pad started to unravel after one ride. To be fair Rapha refunded me with a full value voucher even though I bought them with a 20% off code and said keep the tights. I've continued to use them and the stitching has not gotten any worse (and isn't really noticeable) but I'd expect more for the price!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Yes, wear a pair of these. The material is not as thick as neoprene but plenty warm enough down to - temps and comfortable, similar to dhb roubaix bib tights. I find endura FS260 gear fits well. More room for your meat and two veg that Castelli.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Cheers both. Never had sportful, will look af them in more detail.

Yeah, much prefer fit of other brands to Castelli, never got on with the fit of their bibs or tights.
  • I've just bought a pair of Sportful shorts. I've done a few rides in them now and for £70 you can't really complain. For some reason there's loads of leg room but I've just been pulling the spare material down as far as I can and then rolling the ankle up a little. Absolutely fine if you're wearing overshoes/socks. They seem fairly warm but I'd probably opt for the Castelli RoS tights in anything under 5-6 degrees.

These are the ones I have (without the weird loose material as someone else has mentioned previously)

https://saddleback.co.uk/products/sportful-fiandre-norain-team-bibtights?_pos=2&_psq=sportful+fiandre+bib+tight&_ss=e&_v=1.0