Moto GP title bunfight.

bikes_and_dogs
bikes_and_dogs Posts: 130
edited November 2023 in The cake stop
Forget the F1 snoozefest and hype. There's only one motorsport contest in town and that is the thrilling fight between the factory Ducati ridden by the current world champion, Francesco Bagnia and the underdog, Jorge Martin riding a sattelite Ducati.
After 39 of 42 races they are separated by 7 points with 62 points on the table.
Tune in at 17.00 Sunday 19/11 UK time for the next instalment.
P.S. Is Lewis Hamilton the worst dressed man ever?

Comments

• Where do you put your shopping though?
  • And if it rains?
  • Got to wear leathers too.
  • Not very safe when you park it up.
  • Not sure that your practical considerations are relevant to the title fight.
  • Nowhere to put your buns and you can't hide in it in the event of an altercation.
  • dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,973
    No contest between the snoozefest of F1 and MotoGP...... MotoGP is proper racing.
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • Nowhere to put your buns and you can't hide in it in the event of an altercation.

My bad for dissing F1. I've watched F1 at Spa Francorchamps and Silverstone a number of times as well as seeing Ayrton Senna work his magic at Donnington in the peeing rain. The current "spectacle" is a poor imitation of real racing.

My bad for dissing F1. I've watched F1 at Spa Francorchamps and Silverstone a number of times as well as seeing Ayrton Senna work his magic at Donnington in the peeing rain. The current "spectacle" is a poor imitation of real racing.
    Ah yeah. Moto GP is much more entertaining, Casey Stoner hanging on the Ducati was a real battle.
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,920
    edited November 2023
    I can't believe John McGuinness is going to give the TT another go next year, he's 52 now.
  • monkimark
    monkimark Posts: 1,881
    edited November 2023
    I very rarely watch sport but MotoGP is one of the few sports that will hold my attention, even if I don't follow the leaderboard.
    My lack of interest means I don't pay for any sports channels though so generally only ever see highlights.
  • bikes_and_dogs
    bikes_and_dogs Posts: 130
    edited November 2023

I can't believe John McGuinness is going to give the TT another go next year, he's 52 now.

The TT must be the best free show on earth. McGuinness will "only" be lapping at about 130mph average! Unfortunately even that will not be enough to challenge for the win.
    If you only ever watch motorsport live once in your life, go to the TT. Better than F1, Le Mans, WRC etc..
    Cyclists travel as foot passengers on the ferry, no extra for the bike. Strap on some camping gear, you won't regret it.