pinno Posts: 51,413
    Morning les coquin

Windy wet grey.

Nothing for it as the locals say.
    Roller action I guess.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    No rain but the hill is exceptionally muddy and my road run route is flooded.

Work meh and another run later
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Dry but breezy here. Sat drinking coffee and psyching up for a ride as it looks like it might be quite hard. Out on my own as the Gerries meeting spot is over 20 miles away today.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,442
    Morning. WFW. Banging my head on the desk with unhelpful software "help" desks. Are they Really managed by idiots?

On the bright side, my tooth ain't a hurtin' no more...

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,662
    Good sleep after yesterdays pedal. Doing a bit of work then off out later to the tyre repair place as the Panzer picked up a nail in the rear tyre last night, luckily it was going down slowly so got home OK.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,353
    Afternoon folks,
    Chilly but sunny wobble through the park this morning, shame about the destination. Usual nonsense going on at work for now, think there will be major upheavals coming. I'm told I will be ok by several at the top. Hopefully things will improve as a result.
    Pub last night and pub tonight mean I'm keeping my blood alcohol up enough to help with this cold weather.
    Disaster was averted earlier by an emergency trip to Sainsbury's to buy more coffee, that was far too close for comfort.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Yay, nail/piece of sharp metal through the tyre was a £29 repair rather than a £200+ new tyre. Think I'll spend the savings on something :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,413
    Stevo_666 said:

Yay, nail/piece of sharp metal through the tyre was a £29 repair rather than a £200+ new tyre. Think I'll spend the savings on something :)

a) don't you have run flats? and b) the local tyre guys I know charge me a tenner to fix punctures and it goes into the xmas pot.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

a) don't you have run flats? and b) the local tyre guys I know charge me a tenner to fix punctures and it goes into the xmas pot.
    a) Just normal tyres.
    b) You live just Scotland.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,163
    Some bollox

• If anyone cares, a support steel frame an AHU.
    Design courtesy of HD
    Calculations courtesy of HD
    Site safety yadayadaya you get the drift…
    Advocate of disc brakes.