wednesday born to blaze, a new clear way through space

'ning

windywindy

ride cafes bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Meeting a pal for a tempo session, so probably best to walk the hounds afterwards.

Work snizzle and then probably the gym
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning Frères de la côte

Soggy and windy. It's been like that for a while.

We were treated to a display of stalking, leaping, bashing, chasing, more bashing and more chasing and then kill kill kill by the apex predator Beans (B¹) first thing.
    It was only a pen lid but still. Cabin fever I guess.

Today will be mowstly not a lot but I shall try the rollers as the tooth area/abscess seems to be settling. This might make me sleep.

@photonic69 Like you, I 'suffer' from low BP. Report back. Good luck.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    It’s pretty grim here and todays ride with the geriatrics has been cancelled. So it looks like a turbo day.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129
    even windier

said hello to the mad cactus

coffee and palmera at cafe two, sunbed warming up
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Afternoon Peeps,

'Orrible day and sheltering in the cave doing calls. Fencing blokes are round doing the last lot and gardener is doing probably his last lot before the winter break. I'm hungry now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    In the orifice, thankfully a more relaxed vibe as the big boss has cleared off back to California. Rather a moist wobble in this morning, thankfully the traffic was bad enough to make me very grateful to be on two wheels. Caught up with the sales manager on his motorbike in the traffic, shouted "get out the way ya fat bastad!" so I could carry on, he took umbrage at that for some reason and moaned about 'bloody cyclists' when he got to work.
    New electric plane arrived today, exciting times.
    As it's Wetnesday I will be in a local pub later.
  • Did a mile in the pool at lunch, now tucking into a steaming bowl of minestrone soup.

Home made burgers for dinner later with sun dried tomatos, cheese, jalapenos and baby gherkins.

And some potato wedges for carbs...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    35 roller miles.
    Not as goosed as I anticipated. Perhaps it's delayed.
  • veronese68
    Large animals with pointy things on their heads right by the path in the dark are best avoided, I know it's dark, but that's kind of the point

• pinno

• pinno
    Oh, I can see them now.
  • veronese68
    Hmm, rather clearer on a computer screen than my phone, I could see better than that in reality, but they are hard to spot. That's with a light on my head pointing straight at it, they are made out of some magic light absorbing material