ride cafes laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Last day of the holidays, so no ale until later ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Head is a bit fuzzy after last night but a good night was had by all. Not really looking forward to a 300 mile drive home though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Stevo_666 said:

Head is a bit fuzzy after last night but a good night was had by all. Not really looking forward to a 300 mile drive home though.

What - you want to stay up Norf?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Dull. Very dull. Grey, Very grey. Wet. Soon to be very wet.
    Is Benidorm really that bad?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129
    brrr, soggy roads but no glass, only got rained on a bit, hit my highest post-covid hr so far

need toast
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

You drove 300miles for 1 night on the p!ss? Thatโ€™s commitment ๐Ÿ‘
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Child free week has come to an end, 1 back, already annoying. Wife in grumpy cleaning mode. Might cycle to pinnoโ€™s park bench to get away for a bit.
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Been a bit dank round here. Daughter, grandson and dogs departed at 5:00am so as to miss the traffic. After waving them off went back to bed for a few hours. Later I rode my bike before going to visit the MiL in hospital, not sure what rest of today has in store.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

What - you want to stay up Norf?!
    Nope, was just a bit on the tired side and the A1 is pretty dull.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

You drove 300miles for 1 night on the p!ss? Thatโ€™s commitment ๐Ÿ‘
    Two nights :)
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Child free week has come to an end, 1 back, already annoying. Wife in grumpy cleaning mode. Might cycle to pinnoโ€™s park bench to get away for a bit.

Yeah sure. I have done some thinking. When the DW's and Mrs Pinno's menstrual cycle occur simultaneously, i'll need a bench to sleep on. Maybe i'll sit on that Ian Dury singing one for a week until mother nature passes over.