thursday in individuals insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,588
edited October 2023 in The bottom bracket
'ning

be dry, dry i say, dry, not wet, dry, ffs be dry, oh buggeration it's raining

cafe stroll, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Moaning,

Drizzle grey and wet

WAFH again today , curry to look forward to at dinnertime that’s about it really
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    Morning. Just chucking a few things in a bag then headed North once the rush hour is over. Long damp drive ahead...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,452
    Nietzsche today SG? Small bloke with huge ideas.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Beans is definitely on the mend.
    Bit dull today, not much on the cards.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,588
    hurrah for beans

perhaps, one day, he shall be the überkatze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,363
    Afternoon folks,
    Last day in the orifice for this week, had to drive the EPO in so no wobble, it was raining and the traffic was relatively light so this was a good thing. I need to spend some money and get a new light I think, my big Exposure is playing up. I think I want something with a proper beam pattern so I don't just have the option of pointing it at the floor or blinding people coming the other way.
    Glad Beans is on the mend, enjoy the frozen wastelands of the Norff Stevo.
    EPO is out with some friends tonight so I have to fend for myself, husbands of the friends she's out with are in the same boat. So we're going to a pub to eat. That'll be the third night in a row with a pub visit, as TLW's away I feel I have to step up to support the hostipility industry, hic...
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    A bit Yuck here today. Got jabbed first thing, then did a bit o climbing and lifted some weights. Just picked up car from garage for once it wasn’t that pricey but just went too a local guy rather than the main dealer this time. Later might be out for a meal if the pub where I’ve got 2 £50 vouchers to spend is doing food tonight.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    edited October 2023

Stroll by the river with dogs and other assorted hangers on. I find myself in the pub for dinner this evening too.

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Pictures have gone all shrinky wonder what that's about.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,737
    edited October 2023
    Edit with size="nnn". Correction, with width="nnn". Brain fade
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    edited October 2023

enjoy the frozen wastelands of the Norff Stevo.

Flooded wastelands more like. Started tipping it down not long after crossing the river into Essex and stayed that way for the next 250 miles and only stopped 5 miles from where I was headed. Now compensating for a grim afternoon on the A1 with cider and a large plate of sausage n mash.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    sungod said:

hurrah for beans

perhaps, one day, he shall be the überkatze

überkatzefrechtrampjunge