'ning

still soggy spells

cafe stroll wfh laze

get well beans
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Chilled run with the current wife and then probably one alone.

Laze is the order of the day, though not as sunny today
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460
    Beans managed to eat a little last night. Not a lot but better than nothing. This is going to be a long haul.

Anyhoo, weather is looking good for a real actual decent pedal outside.

Enjoy Corfu TLW.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    edited October 2023
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,731
    Today is my Friday, off oop North tomorrow to see friends and remaining bits of family. Friday night should be good as am out in Durham with a few mates from school days, including two I haven't seen since the 80s that we've managed to find again.

Bit more work in the meantime. Might nip down to the new coffee place in the village and see if their finest Peruvian is any good.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    edited October 2023
    Durham is a mighty fine city.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

I know, was there for a few years many moons ago.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo’s graduation
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo’s graduation
    Wrong era.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,366
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day in the fun factory, managed a wobble in and it stayed dry in spite of some ominous looking clouds. Big stags are still rather frisky, some are looking rather lonely and forlorn, others seem very pleased with themselves. The teenagers have split off into little groups as they know there's no chance of getting any action.
    Feeling a little below par today, I suspect this was caused by the beer and curry last night. Today being Wednesday i will of course be out again this evening. Friend over from France so should be fun.
    Don't think I've ever been to Durham, although I've walked up and down Durham Road in SW20 more times than I care to think about. Have fun Stevo.
    Eat up Beans.
  • pinno

• pinno
    3hr+ ride and got back to Beans out and sitting contemplating something. His tail gave it away.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,591
    to keep beans entertained and plan future adventures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_8mdH20qTQ
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666

Don't think I've ever been to Durham, although I've walked up and down Durham Road in SW20 more times than I care to think about. Have fun Stevo.
    Eat up Beans.

Yep, looking forward to going back to Pink Panther country (you might have to think about that one...). Had some good times there when young and stupid.
  • art noon,

WAFH again today, not much more of this Reasonable weather down here today but no bike :/

Wing walking cats, wow that's a first. Come on beans show em how it's done ;)

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    pinno said:

You back hassling the ducks again?

I've been honing the grey matter on the Times Crossword Championship final puzzle. Plus Monday's, Tuesday's and today's. I still have not completed the first.

Plus a couple of walks with dogs and mother. About to serve up dinner, then a snooze in front of the box I think.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,164
    Yo

First day back at work for ages (seemed like it anyway). Totally on top of the banter today much to everyone else's annoyance.

Downhill from here.

Hope Beans is better soon.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Not out with Gerries today due to daughter and grandson visiting. First job was to take grandson for haircut plus one for myself. Then a quick bike ride before a trip to various shops to get clothes for said grandson as all his winter clothes are 2 sizes too small as he didn’t need any in Brunei.
    Tomorrow is flu jab so that will be fun.