Campagnolo Eurus wheelset - Brand new

Having a sort out and will be selling a fair bit of cycling equipment over the next couple of weeks (on here and ebay) but first up is a brand new in box Campagnolo Eurus wheelset.

I purchased these last year as had already got one set which are one of the best wheelsets I've ever used - light, stiff, and just great to ride. For one reason or another I just never got to use this set and apart from opening the box to check contents when they were delivered, they've remained boxed up until I opened the box again to take images for this advert.

The wheels have shimano freehub and
come with the matching wheel bags, as well as with the QR skewers.

Asking for £350 plus postage (please message me to discuss postage options).

Payment by PayPal.

Any questions please drop me a pm

Thanks

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    edited October 2023
    Nice, any idea of weight?

*I realise I can google, just wondered if you had weighed them at home.

Also do you know what year they are from, and whether they are clincher or just tubeless?
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    edited October 2023
    daniel_b said:

Nice, any idea of weight?

*I realise I can google, just wondered if you had weighed them at home.

Also do you know what year they are from, and whether they are clincher or just tubeless?

Havent weighed these but they are the same model as my other set which weigh 1480g. Although campag advertise them as weighing 1465g.

I think these are 2020/21 model as even though I bought them last year, they are identical to the first set i bought the year before.

Oh, and they are 10/11 speed, and clinchers.

Thanks
  • Are these the C17 version (17mm internal between beads) or the older C15 version (15mm internal between beads)? Cheers
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    edited October 2023
    matthewn5 said:

Are these the C17 version (17mm internal between beads) or the older C15 version (15mm internal between beads)? Cheers

Hi,

Just looked and they are c15.

(For info, on my other set which is on my training bike, I'm running 25mm gp5000).

Thanks