monday would be improved by sparkly bits

'ning

gloomymild still

ride cafes, nip into gmc for meeting with minions of another tentacle, bail early depending on how long i can tolerate them
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning les gros plein de soupe

<< Abandoned ship? >> This used to be shirkers corner.

Bit nippy with a nippy wind.
    May pedal but that's time dependent.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Need to have a rest day really
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Last day of our mini break unfortunately. Heading to Nice for a wander before flying home tonight. Back to the grindstone tomorrow.
  • pinno
    Ventimiglia, San Remo, Monaco, Nice...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Very nice, stayed in a flat owned by my aunt and uncle so cheap as well. Really should do more of this sort of thing.
  • I'm still dead...

For those not on Strava - https://www.strava.com/activities/9950930158

The Yorkshire three peaks walk is quite possibly one of the hardest things I've done, it didn't help that we got soaked from around 1pm and descending from Ingleborough got chilled to the core.

Got home around 9pm after a 3am alarm call, had a few wines and a curry and crashed on the couch.
    Sunday had a big dinner and got slightly drunk so not feeling it today.

Probably go for a walk later this evening to get things moving again.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Busy morning on the corporate hamster wheel, up in the office today. One lot of neighbours is being a bit petty and annoying over the wall that they're about to start building, but as they need access to our side we have the upper hand. Now refuelling ready for round 2 of meetings.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Chores completed, then an hours ride with a few intervals so as to beat the forecasted afternoons deluge. Might have another brew before ringing the vet to see what’s happened with cats blood results.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Big boat outside the office this afternoon. Not sure why. Well, the one on the left is always there.

• pinno
    Military?!

That's Sunak out to shoot at wokes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    pinno said:

Military?!

That's Sunak out to shoot at wokes.

or vice versa...
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 668

I'm still dead...

For those not on Strava - https://www.strava.com/activities/9950930158

The Yorkshire three peaks walk is quite possibly one of the hardest things I've done, it didn't help that we got soaked from around 1pm and descending from Ingleborough got chilled to the core.

Got home around 9pm after a 3am alarm call, had a few wines and a curry and crashed on the couch.
    Sunday had a big dinner and got slightly drunk so not feeling it today.

Probably go for a walk later this evening to get things moving again.

Good effort!

I did it solo once when I was bored and unemployed twixt uni and first job. Midweek so I barely saw another soul all day. That and the fact it was 40+ years ago when cagoules and rucsacks were the province of the slightly eccentric :)