'ning

just about mild and bright

ride, cafes, do stuff, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Still dull here

Walk, maybe a run, work, pub (maybe a swim and bbq at the club first - all depends on the eldest)
  • Moaning,

Wet and cool – not inspirational

Back to WFW today, it being Friday the chippy will hopefully be involved.
    Sank a few beers last night witch was most enjoyable, rinse and repeat tonight I think.
    Haven’t looked at the weekend weather as yet so not sure what’s what just yet
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Moaning,

Sank a few beers last night witch was most enjoyable, rinse and repeat tonight I think.

Fish and chips tonight CC?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Inspirational pedal in as I surely must have inspired the lesser bicyclists to up their game as I sped past.

New sofa day tomorrow so later shall be spent dismantling old one, setting it on fire and chucking it over the neighbours fence. Coffee and work avoidance beckons.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Looks like the rain has just stopped here, fingers crossed itll be sunny here layer on. WFH but feeling a bit tired so will move directly to coffee to power me through.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning gardes côtière avec de la chapelure

The DW's are back to school for one day. No more strikes please.
    Weather is bright though very breezy.
    Lego Circus GBC officially launches today and will be exhibited at the Fanabrique expo tomorrow.

I find a chainsaw is best Seano.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I tried to pull the executive sick day today which backfired as 1/ I'm holding the fort until mid day and 2/ I forgot I'm interviewing later.
    Later will be preping for the yorkshire three peaks walk.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Firewood delivery stashed, some temporarily to avoid wet as the bays are filled, extra one now under construction. Winter is a-comin'.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Good day of holiday type stuff, bar for breakfast, short walk to the Friday market, stopped at a bar. EPO wandered around in the market for a bit with me watching the world go by. Then went to a bar before going up the hill to the old town, thankfully there's a lift so the EPO didn't have to walk too far. Wandered around for a bit, stopping at a bar so she could rest. Then back down to a beach bar near the harbour. The upside of her not being able to walk too far is the necessity to take lots of breaks.
    Might get a train to another town to do more of the same tomorrow.
  • seanoconn said:

Moaning,

Fish and chips tonight CC?
    No, darts and beer at night. Fish, chips and peas at dinnertime. very good they were too :)