Thursday, Bring out your pineapples

Moaning,

Cloudy dry so far

Last day of WAFH for me, so not rushing around plenty of tea breaks and home tonight sometime. Celebrate with a beer or two I recon :D

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    'ning

gloomymild out

lazy start, cafe stroll, wfh, lazy end

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Blimey, a slowish start for you SG. Having a cup of tea at Gatwick before heading to the gate, couldn't face bad coffee.
    Enjoy the beer when you get home CC, have a good day folks.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Blimey, a slowish start for you SG. Having a cup of tea at Gatwick before heading to the gate, couldn't face bad coffee.
    Enjoy the beer when you get home CC, have a good day folks.

Enjoy your hols V. Couldn’t be @rsed to pedal this morning. Nothing exciting to report. If it’s going to be this gloomy out it may as well rain and do some useful
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Walking hounds this morning and was hungrier than normal then realised due to a pint pit stop after last nights run I didn’t eat - but had fun 😎

Eldest is back from uni today - so a very happy household
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    So far we’ve had a trip to the vets with Kitty cat, who may have Thyroid problems and or enlarged kidneys. Not good. Later will be climbing, clean bike and a 5 hour drive to daughters.
  • Currently on hold trying to fathom out a date for my knee opp which is looking somewhat distant at the moment.
    And I think I've just been cut off...
    Site meeting done and dusted, now to transfer scrappy pen notes in to something resembling an accurate CAD drawing.
    Maybe dinner out tonight.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    tlw1 said:

Has he run out money/clean clothes already? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Busy day but taking part of the afternoon off for a sneaky beer with a mate who's in town after a long time away. Then will probably have to catch up on stuff at home this evening knowing my luck but the minions have been briefed to minimise disruption.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

That's what I was wondering
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Probably both 😂
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    NTS Garden work day today, rescheduled due to Agnes' attitude yesterday. Working on bringing the Formal Garden back into proper shape, it had been closed since Covid hit / lack of staff and volunteers so had gone somewhat shaggy. Feeling 'kin krackered now, the after effects of that 4 week period of mega antibiotics on appetite / energy levels continues, in normal times that would have been an easy day for me whereas now I'm jeffed.

Time for a couple of beers then the ready meal I picked up on way home then hit a sack.
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well, if he has his father's drinking habits...
  • veronese68
    Landed in Nice, train to Ventimiglia, pottered about with stops for drink or ice cream. Had a snooze on the beach. Now back at the flat for freshening up before going out for a meal, and maybe a drink or two 🍷🍻🍷
  • tlw1

Landed in Nice, train to Ventimiglia, pottered about with stops for drink or ice cream. Had a snooze on the beach. Now back at the flat for freshening up before going out for a meal, and maybe a drink or two 🍷🍻🍷

Have a great time
  • tlw1

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Not even close
  • veronese68
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Not even close
    Daughter doesn't drink much at all because of the chronic fatigue thing, she gets to the end of term with money left over. Makes a huge difference to student finances.