'ning

subnippy, brrr

ride, cafes, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Dull, damp and cool here. Not sure what to do with myself today, chainset survived yesterdays ride but as I got caught in a deluge my frame might have dissolved.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Slowish start was enjoyed, just having coffee before heading down to Brighton to offload female child. Bright and sunny out, but not very warm.
    Thankfully no hangover after last night.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Nice n sunny here. Bit tired after a late finish last night as was on taxi duty to get the Mrs back from the train station after her day trip to The Wirral and Liverpool.

Been round to one lot neighbours about their wall building exercise and had a word with their builder to make sure it all goes smoothly as they need access to our land. Seems to be OK but let's see once they get started.

Junior now away until Christmas so a bit quieter here. Will walk hounds later then chill. Ride tomorrow hopefully.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Early start to help some friends do snowdon, rather slow but fun.

Followed by many pubs (obviously I wasn’t driving) and a loverly couple of meals out
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    tlw1 said:

Early start to help some friends do snowdon,

Why did they need help?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Early start to help some friends do snowdon,

Why did they need help?

Unsure? My mate sold it too me as doing the horse shoe and we ended up babysitting