time to get the warmers out, no more mild mornings in the forecast

nip into gmc for a natter and stuff, cafes involved, bail and laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning garde-côtes avec de la chapelure

Sunny, bit nippy, bright.

Yesterday Shorty was chosen as Head Girl!
    Say "Well done Shorty".
    Pedal after domestic stuff.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Well done Shorty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Well done shorty

Hounds walked, first run of the day done, work snizzle and then running later with a pal
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Good going Shorty.

Having to drop the Mrs' car off at the garage as the air con has gone kaputski again...then into the office for a few meetings as our Irish mob are in town, then bail early to get the car back. Hey ho.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Well done shorty.
    Todays chore of cleaning the bathroom done. Finally stopped raining here but cycling is off the menu as I would need to use the shower afterwards and Mrs W would question whether it’s been cleaned. Might climb instead.
  • Well done Shorty!

Working in the country. Just had a good ham and cheddar baguette. Will drive to Minehead later for grub.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Good girl Shorty, very well done.
    Busy day in the orifice with a fine interruption when I took the beautiful assistant out for lunch to thank her for the last few years. Pretty dull day otherwise.
  • Apologies for the late attendance, so well done pinnos offspring. I spent most of the day behind the wheel so posting on the webz wasn't a priority.

Advocate of disc brakes.