thursday yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve

'ning

not quite as nippy, bit brighter too, a brief lull in the descent to deep autumn

ride cafes wfh laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Carnage on the High Street on the way in this morning

No bikes involved in the communt today as beer will feature later - a few old uni mates will be in town, including 'Cyclops Pete' who got an honourable mention in yesterday's thread.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    brrr nippier than expected, glad of the gilet

cafe stroll next
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Morning Les Macabé d'eau de vaisselle

Nippy but bright.
    Drink coffee, deliver DWS, pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Bit of manflu meant no run last night and may muck up todays 🤬
  • Still need to pack so will probably end rushing about later.
    No riding on the cards this weekend but may visit the finer parts of Grimsby :| and the east coast.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

Still need to pack so will probably end rushing about later.
    No riding on the cards this weekend but may visit the finer parts of Grimsby :| and the east coast.

Grimsby and it is.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Last day in the orifice for me this week, WFH tomorrow. EPO didn't go in so I had a slightly chilly wobble as I opted not to have the extra layer after yesterday, warmed up after a bit of hard pedalling.
    Stevo's High Street seems to have taken a tumble. Didn't know Kent was prone to earthquakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Stomach still a bit dodgy but managed to do some climbing. Even did some ironing, why do irons have the heat sitting dial where it catch’s on your knuckles, so you are always having to readjust it.
    The sun has just come out here so I might go sit in the garden with a coffee to make the most of it.
  • veronese68
    Stopped by Sigma Sports on the way home. What if you don't want a bike with dropped seat stays and electric shifting?
  • webboo

Stopped by Sigma Sports on the way home. What if you don't want a bike with dropped seat stays and electric shifting?

Take up golf instead.🤣
  • veronese68
    webboo said:

Take up golf instead.🤣
    Errr, no.
  • webboo
    Penny Farthing then as spare parts for it will be easier to source than bits for a mechanical rimmed braked road bike soon.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128

webboo said:

Take up golf instead.🤣
    Errr, no.
    nice cinelli supercorsa, build it yourself or proper olde lbs (if any still exist)