'ning

even nippier, at this rate i'll be getting the warmers out, in august

ride cafes and laze, arrange some hols
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,373
    Morning dipsomaniacs

Is that the biggest Aspi... Wisteria in the world SG?

Bit grey
    Off to clear 5 hours of garden cuttings from rental property with... new tenant!
    That's the sort of keen ness that ticks my boxes.
    Don't you have to watch out for the odd tank and stuff in your tea in that part of the world Oxo?

Shuddup Remco.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Chilled start, run in a min and hopefully fit a ride in too, then off to welcome uncle back from space - should be a good party
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Very wet here again and fresh snow on the tops, not that you can see them at the moment. Massive storm during the early hours much flashing and banging.
    Todays activity might be getting showered and dressed at some point.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    oxoman said:

good look loon with the eye.

I'm guessing that was an unintentional pun Oxo.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

good look loon with the eye.

I'm guessing that was an unintentional pun Oxo.
    Each to their own preferences.

Today's Eye word: moist
  • Stevo_666
    Late start this time on account account of being woken early by hounds stirring for no good reason, then took a while to nod off again. So slow morning with moderate coffee fuelling than will head out with said pesky hounds after lunch.

May stick a rarely worn watch on Fleabay later and watch a bit more of the athletics.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    edited August 2023
    oxoman said:

Morning lazy bums. Early start today as a long day pedalling expected. Hopefully won't get lost on Salisbury plain and Hopefully no more rain. ๐Ÿ™.
    Enjoy your days folks and good look loon with the eye.

Hope thereโ€™s no live fire practice on Salisbury plain or the long way round you go. Enjoy oxo ๐Ÿ‘ Well jealous.
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • seanoconn
    edited August 2023
    Stevo_666 said:

Late start this time on account account of being woken early by hounds stirring for no good reason, then took a while to nod off again. So slow morning with moderate coffee fuelling than will head out with said pesky hounds after lunch.

May stick a rarely worn watch on Fleabay later and watch a bit more of the athletics.

Love athletics and the finest toned women exercising in skimpy knickers is always a treat. Britโ€™s doing pretty well. Hope Keely Hodgkinson gets gold in the 800m later.
  • seanoconn
    webboo said:

Very wet here again and fresh snow on the tops, not that you can see them at the moment. Massive storm during the early hours much flashing and banging.
    Todays activity might be getting showered and dressed at some point.

Oi, get dressed and climb something!
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Love athletics and the finest toned women exercising in skimpy knickers is always a treat. Britโ€™s doing pretty well. Hope Keely Hodgkinson gets gold in the 800m later.
    Yep, top entertainment and Mrs. 666 is watching it as well, so she can't complain :) Pity about Asher-Smith dropping out but Lansiquot looks like a real up and coming talent.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,559
    nippy in the shadows, but quite pleasant sitting in the sun outside cafe, going cloudy now
    pinno said:

for some reason i was recalling this, not sure it really is wisteria, cottage all on it's own, nestled among volcanoes and the hoyos where they grow grapes

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    ^ likely is Bougainvillea rather than Wisteria
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, bits of pottering to be done before going to a barbecue at a mate's. Obviously going to rain then.
    I like today's word 'loon, but only in the right places. Hopefully the moisture at the barbecue will be of the type we consume and not from the heavens. Hope you don't get shot at Oxo.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Morning dipsomaniacs

Apparently in their younger days, Kate and Pippa Middleton were known as the Wisteria Sisters for their ferocious climbing ability.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,559
    orraloon said:

^ likely is Bougainvillea rather than Wisteria

yep, i had wisteria on my mind for some reason