• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,370
    Morning Les malotru

Cloudless and sunny!
    Will do school run then pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,569
    Was due to be in t'office but the aircon on wifey's car packed up, so guess who need to take it to be fixed? :/ So WFH today but it is my Friday as I'm off MTB'ing tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Stevo_666 said:

Was due to be in t'office but the aircon on wifey's car packed up, so guess who need to take it to be fixed? :/ So WFH today but it is my Friday as I'm off MTB'ing tomorrow.

Tried to get my aircon fixed before holiday under warranty but too many rings to jump through. I’d prefer to check for leaks before re-gas, as it seemed to stop cooling suddenly.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Penultimate day of holiday. Everyone running on fumes now. Lake paddle boats, dinner, scorchio laze, badminton, BBQ this evening.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,029
    Feeling pretty tired after yesterdays east anglian jaunt and a meal out.

Got plenty to do today and maybe cleaning and refilling the hot tub this evening.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,569
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Tried to get my aircon fixed before holiday under warranty but too many rings to jump through. I’d prefer to check for leaks before re-gas, as it seemed to stop cooling suddenly.
    It's almost definitely a leak - same reason, stopped working pretty quickly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Meh, work is not fun, weather isn’t what I want.

Running later with pals followed by pub - might even have my first drink of the week 😳
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Cats rounded up and taken to cattery, 2 unhappy cats. Grass cut, plants watered, washing hung out. Bike bag cleaned( Mrs W orders) bike cleaned and put in clean bag. Bouldering pad cleaned on the off chance it might fit in the car. I’m sure there was some other stuff to do, just have to hope I remember in time.