sunny one, albeit on the cool side

early ride to check i put thing back together ok, may need a gilet

cafes, wfh, laze etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,374
    Morning cercopithecuses

Bit dull but no wind whatsoever and birds are in a very chirpy mood.
    Day 2 of the magical mystery tour seen as the frikkin council dept. have yet to sort out transport for the DWT.
    Will pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Good morning all from the 19th most liked forumite in Bikeradar history! But with Pinno, further up the list and Stevo first, read into that what you will.

Tremendous storms last night but due to be hot and sunny. Pesky baby owl making a racket again, never heard one before and for the first few nights took to be some kind of animal scarer the neighbours would turn in at night.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    seanoconn said:

Good morning all from the 19th most liked forumite in Bikeradar history! But with Pinno, further up the list and Stevo first, read into that what you will.

Thanks Seano, do I get a prize? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Dropped juniors car off to get serviced while she's in Barcelona with her mates. Now a typical WFH day lies ahead with lots of lovely Teams meetings...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’ll save you some flaczki later. Tripe soup 👍
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’ll save you some flaczki later. Tripe soup 👍
    And second prize for Pinno is 2 helpings of flaczki?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    seanoconn said:

You don't have a Shortfall type likebot then?

Now on train back from Glesca, made it back to station with 5 mins to spare else a 2 hour wait for next one. Some better news for a change; senior retinal consultant checked me over, reckons the antibiotics (those v painful multiple attacks) are working, and that there are no signs as suspected yesterday by local consultant of imminent retinal detachment in the f-ed over eye. Still going to be a looong process sans guarantee, checks every other day and the heid yin wants to see me again in a week's time.

At least I can relax a bit, relatively...
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    Some garden carnage this morning, building a very big pile to be burnt in a few weeks....

Dentist this afternoon to fix a couple of things, feckit. Not as serious as @orraloon but crikey it's been an expensive year for the teeth bills.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Bike ridden, went to ride one of the best 100 climbs in Yorkshire but took a wrong turn and rode up the hill that’s not one of best 100. But still it felt pretty tough, give another year and I reckon some of these will be in the best gravel climbs.
    Mrs W is currently giving a hard time about my packing technique, I thought the trick was just chuck it in a bag then chuck it in the car.
  • seanoconn
    webboo said:

Evening
    Bike ridden, went to ride one of the best 100 climbs in Yorkshire but took a wrong turn and rode up the hill that’s not one of best 100. But still it felt pretty tough, give another year and I reckon some of these will be in the best gravel climbs.
    Mrs W is currently giving a hard time about my packing technique, I thought the trick was just chuck it in a bag then chuck it in the car.

Where are we off to webboo?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Samoens. In the valley over from Morzine.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,374
    webboo said:

Samoens. In the valley over from Morzine.

Lovely.
    Better than that bleeding desert island,
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!