more scorchio due

ride to visit the mad cactus, cafes, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,371
    Morning Tonnerre de Brest

Are you planning to come home SG?
    Windy as fook. Farq me. Beans is not happy. No real damage, just a few leaves scattered.
    Heap big wood pile arriving in an hour or so to stack. We need a 2 hour window in the weather.

How's the eye 'Loon?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    pinno said:

How's the eye 'Loon?

'kin shite. V v rough night. Guess makes sense when already inflamed eyeball gets pointy things multiple stuck into it. Looking well pretty. And currently can see next to f all out of it. Happy days.

Joiner bloke due round this morning to size and spec up some bits of The Project. Currently wet and well windy out there, thank you Betty. Never have liked November weather. Oh hang on...

C'mon pal. There are positives to focus on. Aren't there?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,569
    Sounds more than a bit painful Loon, GWS.

Lie in later than expected after yesterday's early evening pedal, and we've got a 60k loop on the cards tomorrow. Got a bit more furniture assembly today and a few random jobs on the cards. Just finishing off my coffee then I'll make a start...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,569
    oxoman said:

storm Betty.

They should name all storms after women because they come in wet 'n' wild and leave with your house.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Volleyball good. Half the crowd left after Poland lost 3-0 in the first game

Followed by iconic all night street food. Which turned out to be a slightly over cooked sausage with a chewy roll.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    GWS loon

Early run in the Shropshire hills helped get rid of last night.

Now packing the van to go erm back to the Shropshire hills for off road fun on bikes, ale and a night away with the current wife
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,334
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, followed by mild pottering as is also usual. Off to the old dear's later to see my big sis that's over from Italy for a while. This will probably involve a trip to the pub which is good.
    Hopefully the jabbing in your eye means it will get better soon 'loon, sounds most unpleasant.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Walked from minehead to porlock weir on the sw coast path. V nice stroll. Dog is sparko, and I might have 40 winks.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Hope your eye gets better soon 'loon.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Managed a session on the board once I got my @rse in to gear. This afternoon it was helping Mrs W get tar off her car. It looked like the car had been sprayed with it. It was a right pain to get it off. Might have a glass of wine later although I’m reading a book called Raw Spirit the search for the perfect dram, so it might be something stronger.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,558
    pinno said:

Are you planning to come home SG?

it's only been 4-5 weeks, do you think that's too long?

actually back late tomorrow, ba permitting

hope the eye gets better quick 'loon
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,029
    Everyone is dead… sounds like a zombie movie but it’s actually the aftermath of an engagement party! Wife is dead (for now) so I’m watching scar face with rent-a-dog and a G&T.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Is rent a dog a euphemism.