Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    edited August 2023
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    edited August 2023
    Dying to hire a bike. Cycling heaven around here. Miles of fresh tarmac, amazing scenery with a smidge or 2…000m of elevation. Never had an MTB but the trails look epic. E mountain biking does look inviting 🙃

• seanoconn
    View from the hotel

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Nice view. You need to post a pic from the top, after a tlw stylee jaunt.

Para mi, another do nothing day post #nnn+ needle in the eye yesterday. It's calm and sunny outside but need to avoid getting any dust / midge / whatevs in the bad eye. Got some admin to do, more trades people chasing... I know y'all are busy but at least respond to a text message FFS...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,371
    Morning Mille millions de mille milliards de mille sabords

Girls are off horsey riding whilst I go climbing walls and then looking at a Jalopy.
    Weather looks...

hard to work out.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,569
    Another day Working From Cave powered by coffee. Nice n sunny outside so may ride after work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,029
    Arrived in work at 6.45 to more chaos as our server has died, currently running from a clunky back up but luckily the blasted machine doesn't power the kettle.

Staff causing issues too which I don't really need.

Cat is also poorly, maybe an abscess or something so MrsHD may be on vet duty as well as small child duty today.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,273
    glad to see some little fluffy clouds in the pics.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Sean wins

Work snizzle, bike ride later with some friends and maybe a swim
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564

Arrived in work at 6.45 to more chaos as our server has died, currently running from a clunky back up but luckily the blasted machine doesn't power the kettle.

Staff causing issues too which I don't really need.

Cat is also poorly, maybe an abscess or something so MrsHD may be on vet duty as well as small child duty today.

Off with their heads! No mercy!

Beautiful (late) winter day here, mooched about this morning being lazy. Fixed that this arvo with a couple of hours on bike in shed, cruising through canyons in Utah.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,334
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy day in the orifice as usual. Had to stay at the old dear's last night as she rang to say she wasn't feeling right. Thankfully she was fine this morning and sent me on my way, I think I may have been cramping her style.
    Looks glorious Seano, I need a holiday. Sounds like HD could too.
    I'm home alone again tonight so going to a couple of pubs then for a curry with a colleague.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,558
    scorchio, with a pleasant breeze by the pool

normal wind direction has been restored

little fluffy clouds crash into volcano

here comes the sun

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Been nice and sunny here although it’s looking slightly threatening now. A bike ride was completed early this afternoon, then a lot of nothing. Not sure what the evening holds however I might have a beer.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Lots done in The Project admin, phoning, chasing up. Any progress made? Jings, trades are busy busy. Got hold of one of the bosses of well established local builders firm, they're booked out until ~June 2024. He was helpful, gave me details of various other locals to ask.

Where are all those Polish workers? I blame Brexshit.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    orraloon said:

Lots done in The Project admin, phoning, chasing up. Any progress made? Jings, trades are busy busy. Got hold of one of the bosses of well established local builders firm, they're booked out until ~June 2024. He was helpful, gave me details of various other locals to ask.

Where are all those Polish workers? I blame Brexshit.

Same here, any half decent tradies are booked solid for months
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS